Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 91votes)

Tokiwa Kitareri!!

Alt Names: alt トキワ来たれり!!
Author: Matsuena Syun
Artist: Matsuena Syun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsMecha MechaSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tokiwa Yasaka lives in an unusual time, and according to his dreams, it's about to become even stranger. He's been having a dream of a woman called Rein ever since the robot Deus Ex Machina III came to his home. He and Machina attend the same school, where their other classmates include a secret ninja (Kanata Kusanagi) and a sorcerian (Haruka Yata). When Tokiwa, the robot, the ninja, and the sorcerian rush to rescue the student council president from a demon, the boys find that they've all been having the same dream! What is going to happen to their world?
Go to Tokiwa Kitareri!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The other One shots New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies

143 Comments

Can we get some more chapters? I want to see what happens next

Yeah, you're going to need to find a translator.  Everyone dropped this series.

Can we get some more chapters? I want to see what happens next

Hm, does anyone know which chapter Rein (Ri'in) brings up the Sorcery/Machine/Ninja triangle?  I can't seem to find it.

She mentions it in chapter 5 (page 4). Unfortunately the translation available here got it completely wrong and reads

The gears slepping in the shadows are moving, everything will be at the mercy of the heart of darkness as it awakens.

when it should be something like

The meachanism surpasses the shadow, the shadow trifles with the strength of the heart, and the strength of the heart outdoes the mechanism.

That's why you couldn't find it.

Hm, does anyone know which chapter Rein (Ri'in) brings up the Sorcery/Machine/Ninja triangle?  I can't seem to find it.

Came upon this one by accident, but it's quite enjoyable! I like the direction it's going, shonen trope-iness aside. Hope to see some more translations soon.

Also enjoying the weapon triangle (Sorcery > Science > Shadow > Sorcery...), brings out my inner Fire Emblem.

So,this week came out the chapter 74 and I asked myself again: why nobody is translating this manga!?
Because...

**SPOILER, PROBABLY TOO MUCH SPOILERS**

Spoiler

Missing (pre-weapons division) HSD Kenichi so much

Was this completely dropped by the translation team?

Cover 07!! jesus christ o-o

71uRgmhAvxL.jpg

Every time I see that detective...........

4840133-4070779808-50883.png

I love how the "detective" spouts off shit like he knows everything when he doesn't really know jack. I don't know about anyone else but, I think I'd rather deal with a hard life of pain and battle if it meant that I had great companions to enjoy the scenery with than living a life of lackluster mediocrity where my life or death never really had a meaning to it at all.

I mean Tokiwa is basically living alone for the past oh 11 years? Because you know... THAT'S a "valuable" way to live one's life. A life where you know no one.. and no one knows you. Of being unable to make a step forward to accomplish anything because of the thought "what if I fail" ... yes what a "lovely" life that is. There's no point in life if you're basically dead inside.

Ah, so basically, it's from the same guy that did HSDK (History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi). =/

Gae

Machina killed a ton of people by turning off power to hospitals in chapter 40.5.

Ah, so basically, it's from the same guy that did HSDK (History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi). =/

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Here's that v6 cover but bigger!! ;)

Spoiler

Would it kill you to put that huge-ass image (or huge ass-image, if you will) in a spoiler tag?

Here's that v6 cover but bigger!! ;)latest?cb=20160416151723

It took you 30 or so chapters of asses to figure that out?

Well it's not like every chapter has asses.

Some of them have boobs instead.

Thought the art looked similar and it is indeed the author who drew History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

It took you 30 or so chapters of asses to figure that out?

Thought the art looked similar and it is indeed the author who drew History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

The gravitational pull of that fine ass on the Vol. 6 cover has sucked me in and I do not regret it.

Wait so who's the blonde girl on this main page?

She is...

Spoiler

She appears in Chapter 46.

Thank you Psylocke Scans!

Wait so who's the blonde girl on this main page?

Just noticed the volume change. Glad this is back causw i really enjoyed reading it.

Psylocke Scans!! Thanks you!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics