Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 823votes)

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

Alt Names: alt ชีวิตป่วนรักของสาวมอนส์เตอร์alt モンスター娘のいる日常alt Daily Life with a Monster Girlalt Everyday Life with Monster Girlsalt 몬스터 딸이있는 일상alt 魔物娘的(相伴)日常alt Ma vie, monstressesalt Monmusualt Monster Musumealt Vida Diaria Con Una Chica Monstruo
Author: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Artist: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three years ago, the world came to know of the existence of humanoid beast creatures after the government decided to stop hiding their existence from the world. It was decided that they would be integrated into human society, and thus the "Cultural Exchange Between Species Bill" was created. Since then, the cultural exchange program became a huge success helping many species integrate into human society.

Kurusu Kimihito is a volunteer (?) in this exchange program who has been given a Lamia (Snake Girl) named Miia to take care of. After spending some time together, Miia has fallen in love with Kurusu, which isn't a bad thing per se. However, there is a stipulation in the exchange program that prohibits interbreeding between humans and beast creatures. Violating this law results in a severe punishment for the human. Will Kurusu be able to resist Miia's advances and keep himself out of trouble?
Go to Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favorite girl so far New Window MrAnarchist
  • 45 Replies
Topic Monster Musume digital volumes now available New Window lttlrshark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Monster Musume author OKAYADO at Anime Expo New Window lttlrshark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Ch 38 Discussion New Window UltimaWraith
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which monster would you like to see appear next? New Window MathiasonThe5th
  • 24 Replies
Topic SPOILERS THREAD !!! New Window yariel
  • 180 Replies

3907 Comments

Hiatus. The word that fills me with dread. Second only to AXED.

Man, fuck Papi chapters. Where the fuck are my Rachnera chapters, you hack?

Double Slime.

Double Fun!

not necessarily, could be a case of a male slime forcibly taking her ... just saying. It probably won't be ... will it?

Papi is aware of MC immortality power.

This used to gen ecchi....used to be....

May AND June?

I guess Okayado completely fell behind.

MidoriKitzune
Mar 06 2017 09:13 PM

Double Slime.

Double Fun!

Two months without a new chapter?

Why even live... at least it gives time my local release to catch up.

Knowing hubby... I wonder what kind of erotic happening did he experienced during this whole chapter.

To be honest.

I am tired of this man.

Knowing hubby... I wonder what kind of erotic happening did he experienced during this whole chapter.

no its not a yaoiyaoi lame adventure reference 

7cb.jpg

Your comment is not a beautiful Duwang.

If vampires hate garlic, then sucking garlic flavored blood isn't much better,
let alone modern human blood is tainted with preservatives, chemicals, fertilizer and whatever poison I haven't mentioned

weird vampire, I mean I can understand if she doesn't want to do harm but she:

doesn't like bats

doesn't like flying (WTF up with that)

doesn't like artificial blood

and what does needing to "be feared by" lore have to do with survival as a species?

so is she gonna be hubby's harem in  the house?

We need more of the leech girl. She is cute.

I just finished Witcher 3 Blood and Wine, so I am convinced vampires are impossible to beat.

Spoiler

Is... is this a JoJo reference?

1st chapter without Darling. :x

PS: The only thing bothering me is, the amount of beer that little body can chug down ... she might eat you literally.. and all of your fridge contents, when she gets hungry. Goat? More like an demon...

Smaller body mass would mean a satyr-girl would likely get drunk easier (drunk is % alcohol by mass), but higher metabolism could mean she'd filter it out of her system faster than you'd expect.  Faster metabolism would also mean *om nom nom* [contents of fridge vanish].

I like that Oyakado at least semi-explains the etxra-species people with biology. Well, there are exceptions who are confirmed to be supernatural, for example Lala (haven't seen her in awhile).

Yup.  Especially when it leads to "reality ensues" moments when the inevitable weird-but-mostly-believable biology catches up with them (e.g. Papi having terribad night vision, Rachnera getting drunk off caffeine as spiders do instead of hyper).  The expo's been really neat for that sort of thing: it's kind of half trade show/product demos and half interactive science exhibit that shows off the worldbuilding.

*coughWouldTotallyAttendcough*

MidoriKitzune
Feb 12 2017 03:32 PM

Mr 13 and 20 didn't look too happy about their lolis. 

I rather think.

They're to worried people might misunderstand.

And they're not lolis in age.

Just bodytype difference of species.

Some asian woman are smaller then my sister was with 10.

Genes are something to fear and love.

But yeah, people would totaly call them lolicons.

PS: The only thing bothering me is, the amount of beer that little body can chug down ... she might eat you literally.. and all of your fridge contents, when she gets hungry. Goat? More like an demon...

Spoiler

Is... is this a JoJo reference?

aw come on that cliffhanger is brutal.

I know right? We have to wait for the next chapter to find out of she's naked or not.

It could be one of those things like turning into mist or not showing up in mirrors that are fictitious in the setting. Or like how crosses and coffins are tied to cultural norm rather than any biological imperative (by the way, Mr. Smith is Buddhist? Who would have thought).

They also seem less like the typical vampires and more like actual hybrids between vampire bats and humans.

I like that Oyakado at least semi-explains the etxra-species people with biology. Well, there are exceptions who are confirmed to be supernatural, for example Lala (haven't seen her in awhile).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics