Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 50votes)

Daisuki desu!! Mahou Tenshi Cosmos

Alt Names: alt 大好きです!!魔法天使こすもすalt นางฟ้าจอมเวทที่รัก!! คอสมอสalt Daisuki Desu!! Mahou Tenshi Kosumosualt I Love You!! Magical Angel Cosmosalt 我爱你!魔法天使cosmos
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Seguchi Takahiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akikaze Cosmos is a regular elementary student who also helps take care of the hostel that her mom operates in the town of Hanami. She is incredibly responsible for her age and seems much mature than the other older residents of the hostel, like the high school girl Soyokaze, the college drunk Sonoko, and the pervert Raita. Everything about this hostel and the town of Hanami seems normal except that everything outside of the town is a nuclear desert where no one is allowed to enter. But when Cosmos unwillingly wanders into the lifeless desert, she is somehow transformed into a magical angel.
Go to Daisuki desu!! Mahou Tenshi Cosmos Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I'm just wondering New Window jaykie13
  • 1 Replies

82 Comments

I think its more of side story of a what if synapse won route i doubt its a sequel unless when sora no otoshimono ends say continue in this series.

thats why im waiting for SnOm to end for reading this one.

I think its more of side story of a what if synapse won route i doubt its a sequel unless when sora no otoshimono ends say continue in this series.

If this really is a continuation to Sora no Otoshimono, so pretty much Sora will end in everybody's death except Sugata?

Sugata already call "home" and there's SCARY girl still alive too ...

Great chapter.  Thanks Assassin - it's greatly appreciated.

If this really is a continuation to Sora no Otoshimono, so pretty much Sora will end in everybody's death except Sugata?

Dat assassin dude sure is mature.

Vent Du Noir I will complain and see if I care about a whole page of rubbish which I won't even read.
@Whatever careful there, if you mess and complain .... they might create a rant page that's also serve as your grave (and humiliate and make you like a bad guy for all the world to see ) (Directly reference to : Watermelonscan) LOL
@Unsung have you read carefully? Eishirou said this is 7 years after the Synapse incident (Meaning this is a direct sequel of Sora no Otoshimono)
I just really want to know why Sugata is in this manga.
Just shut up Whatever.
Why don't try translating it yourself then? Yeah, the truth is that proofreading has not been done since I haven't had enough time (it will be done in the meantime), but that is not reason to go bitching about somebody else's hard labor. If you don't like it then simply don't read it.
Assassin scans, retards who are coloring some of the pages and can't into English, just wonderful.
This series remembers me Megaman Zero more and more
Ahhh yes Minazuki Suu its no wonder certain elements of Sora no Otoshimono are present in this series as well.
man if the author had not said that she is an elementary school girl i wouldnt feel so weird bout reading this -_-
Yahoo! I'd about given up on ever seeing an update of this. Thanks so much Assassin!
Update!!!!! Thanks Assassin Scanlation!
Needs an update :(
@Arules : well, I admit the dick beam in Sora no Otoshimono is serious ... but ... OxO ... it's about 80% NOT serious ... OxO ...
Wait! This is realated to Sora no Otoshimono? Looks like we all have to read that manga first.
I can't stop laughing...
this is actually pretty awesome!
Spoiler
@yariel

lol, so sora is not serius? u need to read sora one more time dude rly. This guy is so awesome that he can make a fusion of styles and genres.
err sorry ... I mean Judas and Messiah-sama ...
hmm ... lately this mangaka goes into all ecchi manga ...
I kind of miss his serious manga (kamisama) ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics