Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 174votes)

Saike Mata Shitemo

Alt Names: alt 命运轮回alt サイケまたしてもalt Saike Mata Shite moalt Saike Mata Shitemoalt Saike, Once Againalt Saike, Yet Again
Author: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Artist: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows an unambitious, introverted middle school student called Saike Kuzushiro. After witnessing the death of his childhood friend, Mikan Karatachi, in a road accident, he cries out to God. After a fall, Saike wakes up in bed the previous morning, the day of the accident.

Will history repeat? Can he save Mikan? What power does he have to change the future?
Go to Saike Mata Shitemo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

403 Comments

Smart Stuff

Just fixing it, its mentally, not spiritually. While the power fumes could be recognized as some kind of spiritual gauge of power left, his brain is mentally breaking itself down. not spiritually.

What if healer oracle

His sickness comes from a brain exhaustion and fatigue that shouldn't even exist, and his power fumes is almost to depletion as well, technically, he's fine and dandy and healthy as a horse, unless that oracle can heal something that didn't exist, like a super omni heal that can take pain away and replenish him, I guess it's a no

Think of it like this, you have a broken arm, let's make it dismembered and then you turn back time to undo the physical damage, it works but since you can still remember what happened that didn't occur anymore, you brain had a PTSD, or some kind of backlash trauma that only time or your spirit can heal, but until then, you will have a phobia on losing your arm over and over until you get over it by yourself,

Mc is similar to this manner except it is his brain, the brain is fine physically, but spiritually it is stressed to the max, unless the healing can heal trauma or transfer this pain to someone else, not even plot armor can save this dude

Just what the heck is the guy that can turn trash into tree and turn that tree into 10 sacred treasures doing right now.

You mean Ueki? I forgot its the same author, thanks for reminding me,

What about him? Didntcha heard? He gets a sequel, new power, his planet combined with another planet, went through hundreds and thousand of years in another dimension while fixing it, get twice as friends as he got before, get the best girl and the best happy ending ever,

Good closure for my childhood animax anime
Does plot armor work for him ?

What if healer oracle

Unless this manga ends very soon indeed, there is no way he isn't going to find some way around this brain problem he's having.

Chapter 37, page 15. Text on the left says "Just now many more times can I go back"

Should be "Just how many more times can I go back"

Just what the heck is the guy that can turn trash into tree and turn that tree into 10 sacred treasures doing right now.
I wonder if this manga will have a similar ending to "Flow".

And that is why he should let the guy who is holding hundreds of people hostage walk away, amirite?

Never said that he should walk away, just that normally you would hesitate at least a little before immediately going for it.  You're banking hundreds of lives on the chance that removing his power would do what you expected it to.

c85f8d7528b74369a1c902e40444a0fd.png

don't talk to me or my son ever again

don't talk to me or my son ever again

Igor's oracle looks really interesting. I wonder if he is like a matryoshka doll and can keep making instances. I'd seen this chapter a few weeks ago and I'm really interested to see where things will be going.

Anyone would defend themselves, but he chose to go on the attack after revealing his power, intentions, and learning his enemies' with the exception of the details of what happens when their ability is forcefully removed.  It's still reckless.

And that is why he should let the guy who is holding hundreds of people hostage walk away, amirite?

Spoiler

You're not serious are you?  You'd, without hesitation, put potentially hundreds in danger of dying because "they're scum?"  You're retarded.

Heh, you think Negatibrain is some kind of ally of justice? You must have mistaken him for Saike.

i dont understand why he did go alone before contact his gang (i meant, if he already know that he'll fight this group from the dream eventually, shouldn't he take some time prepared before go face them? since it is certain to happened)

When dealing with people who have already kidnapped/captured/enslaved hundreds of people, can swing steel plates around fast enough to tear your head off and have the ability to launch pseudo-telekinetic attacks, you wouldn't shoot first ask questions later?

What a sheltered life you live.

When dealing with people who have already kidnapped/captured/enslaved hundreds of people, can swing steel plates around fast enough to tear your head off and have the ability to launch pseudo-telekinetic attacks, you wouldn't shoot first ask questions later?

Anyone would defend themselves, but he chose to go on the attack after revealing his power, intentions, and learning his enemies' with the exception of the details of what happens when their ability is forcefully removed.  It's still reckless.

You're not serious are you?  You'd, without hesitation, put potentially hundreds in danger of dying because "they're scum?"  You're retarded.

Especially since if you think of how many more victims they could cause. If he ever get away the hundred people hostage could become thousands and be terminated in the blink of an eye. Also the guy seems mental enough to do it for giggles. Unless you'd already have a way to get him to free them, which I doubt he'd do himself even for bargaining his own life.

We all have or own morals and values! Who the fuck are you to say that they're retarded?

Action before everything. If the opponent is a scum, it is not worth negotiating anymore.

You know, normally in this situation is you had a power that erases powers, you'd be a little more hesitant to just erase the power of someone who basically has the souls of hundreds inside of his mind.  Who knows if they'd even properly return to their own bodies after it gets removed.

Action before everything. If the opponent is a scum, it is not worth negotiating anymore.

You know, normally in this situation is you had a power that erases powers, you'd be a little more hesitant to just erase the power of someone who basically has the souls of hundreds inside of his mind.  Who knows if they'd even properly return to their own bodies after it gets removed.

You can do it negatibrain!

Wouldn't not using his power excessively and resting for a day or two between stints fix any damage that occurred?

Also, I liked brain dude's expression towards the end there.

Well, if it did, it's not as if he's always going to have the opportunity to rest several days in between, and even if he did, he died 227 times to figure out how to beat one person.  That has to put an enormous amount of strain on his body.  At this point if he's going to continue using it he's probably going to have to be a lot more careful with it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics