Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 119votes)

Unbalance Triangle

Alt Names: alt 언밸런스 트라이앵글alt 언밸런스 x 트라이앵글alt 언밸런스x3alt Unbalance Unbalance Trianglealt Unbalance x 3alt Unbalance x Trianglealt Unbalance×3
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Lee Soo Hyun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Taehyun Choi lives with his sister Hakyung Choi. You could say they have a normal life. On the one hand Hakyung has a good job and is successful, however Taehyun isn't good at studying.

His life takes a drastic change when he accidentally learns that he and Hakyung aren't siblings. Which is why he decides to confront her, but then she suffers a serious accident and loses her memory.

This is where everything will change, because those feelings of kinship will become much more important.

Alternate Story:
Unbalance x 2
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/unbalance-x-unbalance-r105
Go to Unbalance Triangle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Let's open the book on this one. New Window subliminal
  • 1 Replies

344 Comments

well looks like her inner yuno awakened, you´re fucked bro...

Rsized.jpg

200_s.gif

He is...

The anti-cuck!

I'm actually legit happy to see a more assertive male in these stories to be honest. Lately Korea has put out a lot of beta-like male leads that has gotten a bit... old.

Nice to see a bit of a change!

That's what I like about him as well.  However, for her, things are about to start going south real fast.   The "sister" seems so determined to keep him forever, but not go forward knowing they aren't blood related, that she's going to push him to another person... and it'll backfire.  Once she sees him with someone else, she won't be able to handle it, and will try to break them up.  

He is...

The anti-cuck!

I'm actually legit happy to see a more assertive male in these stories to be honest. Lately Korea has put out a lot of beta-like male leads that has gotten a bit... old.

Nice to see a bit of a change!

She's actually him from a parallel universe in which he is a girl.

Most probably she is the one that caused his parents death or something

So what secret is she holding that is soo bad that she has to lie about being his sister and lie about her feelings?

She's actually him from a parallel universe in which he is a girl.

No, he did not. Why do you guys always see rape everywhere? She did not oppose him in any way. This is NOT what rape is.

American rape culture hysteria, where basically everything is now rape. Drunken girl mounting you while YOU are passed out? Rape! She was drunk and couldn't consent it was your obligation to stop her. Stuff is really going into the absurd by now. 

this was kinda hot and/or cute at first, but now I just wanna slap the two of them until my hand is numb

It's okay... seeing Im Dal-Young's track record, the series is gonna end on something half-assed or get dropped randomly, so your hand may be saved from such a fate!

Approximately 60ish chapters, but there is no triangle at all.  Where is the third angle(rivals?)? Imouto? Step-mom? Cousin?

The rich girl that Taehyun helped, (Sain Sunsama)  Did you NOT read where she was trying to get the sister to set up her and Taehyun?

this was kinda hot and/or cute at first, but now I just wanna slap the two of them until my hand is numb

So what secret is she holding that is soo bad that she has to lie about being his sister and lie about her feelings?

I think she's secretly a tomato, she's red faced a lot. :o
Noona is being way too stubborn. She shoild just give in to gis dick.

ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA....

your atatas just break the 4th wall

Did he just...rape her...?

Despite that occasionally popping up in some of stuff GoS scanlates, this wasn't one of them. Doesn't stop him from being a little shit. He needs to get facechecked by a backhand.

Tae-hyun is acting really damn cool headed, it's a funny contrast compared to the beginning. Remember when his amnesiac sister was the one being confident about romantic feelings towards one another, and he was getting all flustered?

FkBuqtH.png

Where is this from?

Shinmai Maou

FkBuqtH.png

Where is this from?

Approximately 60ish chapters, but there is no triangle at all.  Where is the third angle(rivals?)? Imouto? Step-mom? Cousin?

mmmmm libido

ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA....

She kicked him in the nuts!!!  I'd say that is opposing him.  What he did was wrong but she's sure giving off odd signals to him.  Doesn't excuse his behavior though.

In this case though, the kick just added "insult" to "injury".

No, he did not. Why do you guys always see rape everywhere? She did not oppose him in any way. This is NOT what rape is.

She kicked him in the nuts!!!  I'd say that is opposing him.  What he did was wrong but she's sure giving off odd signals to him.  Doesn't excuse his behavior though.

Did he just...rape her...?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics