Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 209votes)

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Dainishou - Yashiki no Shuukan Hen

Alt Names: alt Re: ゼロから始める異世界生活 第二章 屋敷の一週間編alt Re: Life in a Different World from Zero - Volume Two - Residence Chapteralt Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Dainishou - Yashiki no Shuukan Henalt Re:从零开始的异世界生活
Author: Nagatsuki Tappei
Artist: Fuugetsu Makoto
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suddenly a high school student Subaru Natsuki has been summoned to another world on the way back from the convenience store. With the biggest crisis of his life being summoned to another world and no sign of the one who summoned him things become worse when he is attacked. But when he is saved by a mysterious silver-haired girl with a fairy cat, Subaru co-operates with the girl to return the favor. When they finally manage to get a clue Subaru and the girl are attacked and killed by someone. Subaru then awakens in the place he was summoned and notices the ability he gained "Returns by Death" a helpless boy that only has the ability to rewind time by dying. And beyond the despair can he save the girl from the fate of death!

adapted from the web novel and light novel series written by Nagatsuki Tappei with illustrations by Ootsuka Shinichirou

Prequel:
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-daisshou-outo-no-ichinichi-hen-r13364 )

Sequel:
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-daisanshou-truth-of-zero-r18663)
Go to Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Dainishou - Yashiki no Shuukan Hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What does "skive" mean? What is "et tu brute" New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Official Light Novel Translation releases New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic How many more chapters? Why the different titles? New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Rosewall discussion New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic Web Novel Translation New Window Vex'd
  • 3 Replies

471 Comments

We said it like 100 times (probably more but w/e) both manga are done at the same time in Japan by different publishers so no.. we are not slow we are actually up to date with Japan so if you want to blame someone blame the publishers or the mangaka. :P

>doing two mangas with different arcs at the same time

What a tease, I feel bad for the scanlators, they're forced to be spoiled on events that aren't concurrent for the sake of being up to date. 

That said I just got caught up and I feel terrible for subaru, it's clear this is taking a massive toll on his psyche. I mean to have 4 days worth of memories stolen from you multiple times and learn that the people you thought you had made friends with in the first place don't trust you is unbearable. 

HOLY SHT I JUST READ THE EXTRA CHAP FROM OTS PAGE...
i wont spoil, but i will say that subaru is telling the truth... he is right!!!

ALL HAIL OPP-

That sounds more like 紫色のクオリア really.

So he has a restriction in that he can't say that he can revive.
I wonder if he can get around that by saying that he has a precog ability that looks at the future of alternate universes? It's pretty much the same thing at a certain point.

I remember seeing something about that before, but that was back when the first arc was almost done. Something along the lines of "they started another manga while the first was ongoing!", which quickly changed into "oh wait, the first one ended, nvm guys, false alarm." As far as I was aware, nothing was happening concurrently. And considering that truepurple 's comment is the first time I've even been made aware of the existence of the manga for the third arc, you obviously have not mentioned this fact (in this comment section) nearly as many times as you are suggesting.

But I LITERALLY just mentioned it. It's still on this comment page.

I remember seeing something about that before, but that was back when the first arc was almost done. Something along the lines of "they started another manga while the first was ongoing!", which quickly changed into "oh wait, the first one ended, nvm guys, false alarm." As far as I was aware, nothing was happening concurrently. And considering that truepurple 's comment is the first time I've even been made aware of the existence of the manga for the third arc, you obviously have not mentioned this fact (in this comment section) nearly as many times as you are suggesting.

Actually if you paid attention to the credits of the last 3 chapters (which btw are released once every month on our site and they should have been on batoto as well if I was actually bothered to be releasing on batoto on time) you would see we keep saying it's up to date. As for the "not mentioning it nearly that much in the comment section it's true. While we do mention it a lot even here I would suggest you actually go to scanlators sites if you are concerned with the status of manga you read or reddit or twitter or facebook where we have accounts and release our chapters. Anyway what I am trying to say is that if you wait to be up to date with just one comment section and one site tou usually wont be...

We said it like 100 times (probably more but w/e) both manga are done at the same time in Japan by different publishers so no.. we are not slow we are actually up to date with Japan so if you want to blame someone blame the publishers or the mangaka. :P

I love this version of the novel better than the others.

basically the same of anime.

Of course it was the the dog! I should've known from the bazillion amount of clues that was there.

remember when everyone thought it was rabies? pepperidge farm remembers

Of course it was the the dog! I should've known from the bazillion amount of clues that was there.

Damn you Subaru, you da mvp.

I love Subaru's reaction to her just whipping out her spiked ball and chain...

well, considering that he himself once got on the business end of said weapon, you can just imagine how awkward it is for him.

I love Subaru's reaction to her just whipping out her spiked ball and chain...

You're slow as flying hell, you lazy bums. I gave you yestermorrow a timemachine and by now you ought to have translated the chapters, solved the time paradox you caused with your incompetent domain of the machine, and defeated Kroolk Empire before they stole our Moon. You just don't want to work and defeat those feathery moon-stealing assholes.

How many chapters are we missing? It's a shame that scanlation is going so slow on this one, if that is the case. :\

johnsnow_1x.jpg

How many chapters are we missing? It's a shame that scanlation is going so slow on this one, if that is the case. :\

Don't read http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-daisanshou-truth-of-zero-r18663unless you want to be spoiled, there is alot of missing chapters/story between this and that one.

Don't read http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-daisanshou-truth-of-zero-r18663unless you want to be spoiled, there is alot of missing chapters/story between this and that one.

Spoiler

There are some differences between the art styles if you stare long enough at it. Fuugetsu-sama for instance draws more detailed gore (which annoys some people and makes others happy, go figure), and I prefer his version of Emilia-tan, though the way they draw Subaru is somewhat more similar.

Spoiler

Sorry for going off topic here, but I have to comment on this, since I'm kinda an artist myself, but I find Matsue Daichi art style more consistent, therefore prefer his adaptations more (though I agree that FUUGETSU Makoto does a cuter Emilia).

Since I'm a big fan of Re:Zero, will propably do a fan art soon.

If anyone's interested here's the link to my deviantart page: http://pieindisguise.deviantart.com/gallery/

Another reason there being 5 chapters or more ahead is because there are two artists (as far as I know) working on the manga adaptation of the Re:Zero light novel series.

Matsue Daichi works on the adaptation of the 1st light novel (1st arc).

FUUGETSU Makoto works on the adaptation of the 2nd & 3rd light novel (2nd arc).

Matsue Daichi works on the adaptation of the 4th light novel and so forth (which are the chapters your saying)

Links to the prequels and sequels are beneath the manga Description.

Matsue Daichi works on the releases in the Comic Alive magazine (I, III, probably V, VII, etc etc) while Fuugetsu Makoto works on the releases in the BigGanGan magazine (II, probably IV, VI etc etc).

It would defeat the purpose of publishing in two magazines if it's the same guy drawing, since the reason they're in two magazines in the first place is that it's not really possible for either of them to draw this fast.

There are some differences between the art styles if you stare long enough at it. Fuugetsu-sama for instance draws more detailed gore (which annoys some people and makes others happy, go figure), and I prefer his version of Emilia-tan, though the way they draw Subaru is somewhat more similar.

I don't know if the Japanese used is similar or also varies with the mangaka since I haven't had the time to look at Zero III though, but there's also a chance it may differ somewhat. The English versions you read (grammatical and expression styles, choices of anglicisation for katakana) will vary for sure since different translators are working on them (and is part of the reason why it's not a good idea to swap translators too often).

Spoiler

Another reason there being 5 chapters or more ahead is because there are two artists (as far as I know) working on the manga adaptation of the Re:Zero light novel series.

Matsue Daichi works on the adaptation of the 1st light novel (1st arc).

FUUGETSU Makoto works on the adaptation of the 2nd & 3rd light novel (2nd arc).

Matsue Daichi works on the adaptation of the 4th light novel and so forth (which are the chapters your saying)

Links to the prequels and sequels are beneath the manga Description.

Hey guys

i don't know if the question has ben already asked but it would be kind if somebody could help me.

i´m looking for his all over the internet but couldn't find an appropriate answer.

so let me explain

i´m a huge fan of the manga Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu. 
i read all published chapters up to now.
Now i´m waiting for the 16th chapter but i have no clue why it´s taking so long.
so i was searching it in the internet and discovered that there are 5 chapters of "Truth of Zero".
whats´s that?
I read the first 7 pages and realised that it´s ahead of the 2nd volume.

So why is there a volume ahead of all published chapters from the 2nd volume?
when is the 2nd arc continuing?

I would be very grateful if I would get an answer and i´m sorry if thats a stupid question

Zero II translator here. That's not actually a stupid question. There are several things you need to know to understand why the situation is like this:

• The manga series is based on a light novel series. The light novel series is WAY ahead of the manga at this point.
  • The light novel series author (or publisher, idk) wants to push out the manga series as fast as possible.
  • It takes significantly longer to produce a chapter of manga than it does to write a chapter of novel, because pictures take time to draw properly and mangaka pretty much work alone. Anime can actually be faster as there's a whole team working on that.
  • There's no way that the manga will ever catch up with the light novel series or even the anime if they released one chapter at a time.
  • Since they wanted to save time, Zero II (Mansion) started before Zero I (Capital) ended.
  • After Zero I (Capital) ended, the same magazine started releasing Zero III (Truth of Zero).
  • Right now both Zero II and Zero III are ongoing series. So some chapters of Zero III are out even though Zero II hasn't actually ended yet.
  • Both Zero II and Zero III are on a monthly schedule, so you will have to wait for a month between every chapter, because otherwise we have no source material to translate.

The last release of Zero II (c15) was a month ago. I only literally just finished translating c16 because I only got it a few days ago, and the author of Zero II's manga likes to use flamboyant vocabulary, seemingly for the sake of showing off or something. This chapter isn't as hard as some of the earlier ones, but it's very long so it took a while to finish anyway. I'd say it's worth the wait though, but you'll see for yourself when it comes out...

I'll just bother to type this once so I can quote myself/someone can quote me on this for future repeated questions, because this practice of simultaneously releasing the same series in a staggered fashion in two different manga magazines is very rare. At the very least, it's the first time I've personally encountered it. If you check earlier comments in the thread you'll notice the exact same confusion occurred when Zero II started since Zero I hadn't ended yet at the time Zero II showed up.

Personally, I would delay reading Zero III's manga until after the last chapter of Zero II, because it may make references to events that haven't yet occurred in Zero II, but that's up to you if you want it. A different translator from the group is working on that should you want to read ahead, but you're forewarned that you'll probably get spoilers somewhere.

Finally, chances are relatively high that after Zero II ends, Zero IV will start in Zero II's current magazine, Zero V will replace Zero III, etc, continuing this until the entire series is complete.

Hey guys

i don't know if the question has ben already asked but it would be kind if somebody could help me.

i´m looking for his all over the internet but couldn't find an appropriate answer.

so let me explain

i´m a huge fan of the manga Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu. 
i read all published chapters up to now.
Now i´m waiting for the 16th chapter but i have no clue why it´s taking so long.
so i was searching it in the internet and discovered that there are 5 chapters of "Truth of Zero".
whats´s that?
I read the first 7 pages and realised that it´s ahead of the 2nd volume.

So why is there a volume ahead of all published chapters from the 2nd volume?
when is the 2nd arc continuing?

I would be very grateful if I would get an answer and i´m sorry if thats a stupid question

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics