Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.83 - 75votes)

SStudy

Alt Names: alt 나성기의 스터디alt Sex Study
Author: Edge Edge
Artist: Husky Guy
Genres: [no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content
inappropriate for Batoto. Sorry.
DO NOT UPLOAD.
========Staff Notice End==========
Go to SStudy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

134 Comments

It's about "give and thou shalt receive". He sacrificed a little fun to advance a step in the real game.

Yes, he received an all expense paid trip to the curb. I'm sure "That bitch the blue hair girl" has reservations for the curb too, but I still view that as a step down.

*Face palm*

Spoiler

It's about "give and thou shalt receive". He sacrificed a little fun to advance a step in the real game.

is this how people get inducted into netorare?

goddamnit, korea.

I don't know what in the flying fuck is happening anymore.

I don't know, Ha-Young. Maybe this keeps happening to you because you consistently get shitfaced with a group whose SOLE STATED PURPOSE IS TO FUCK EACH OTHER OFTEN AND WITH IMPUNITY.

*Face palm*

Spoiler

The plot sucks, i only read this because of the plot.

All of these characters suck, especially Ha-Young. The only interesting character so far is Ah-Joo.

LOL

Spoiler

The MC is such a dick, delusional bastard.

Only reason to read is see what's up with Aju.

Main girl seems like an idiot lol.

I'm afraid this one is gonna end up with a ton of NTR

Even if she is just a tad bit promiscuous, you gotta admit Aju is super cute.

Didn't understand about it first but Que Sara Sara yeah right gonna do it for now ... and regret it for later, i mean how can we man backed off when cornered with ultimate weapon like that ? and now what Ah Juu want to have a proper relationship with Sung Ki ? cmon man just be a fuck buddy after everything that happened how can you say that now ? ...

And looks like someone regret for dumping Sung Ki ...

she has her own agenda about the MC, but be sure of this, she doesn't want to have a proper relationship with Sung Ki

also, she should regret, but we know from the first chapter that they're going to end together.

Didn't understand about it first but Que Sara Sara yeah right gonna do it for now ... and regret it for later, i mean how can we man backed off when cornered with ultimate weapon like that ? and now what Ah Juu want to have a proper relationship with Sung Ki ? cmon man just be a fuck buddy after everything that happened how can you say that now ? ...

And looks like someone regret for dumping Sung Ki ...

I think his friend is trying to train him sexually using the whole girl so he can win the other bitch

@Yomanga, chapter title is "Que Sera Sera" which is a refrence to a song and korean saying :P

And also just a standard French platitude. 

lol he change that girl name to stupid bitch...

True fact...

Everyone here are stupid and bitch...

Yep. That was definitely called for. Thanks for that.

@Yomanga, chapter title is "Que Sera Sera" which is a refrence to a song and korean saying :P

lol he change that girl name to stupid bitch...

True fact...

Everyone here are stupid and bitch...

Che Guevara Guevara~

Spoiler

Maybe I interpreted the speech bubble wrong, but in ch12, it seems like Anju is the actual leader of the group (behind the scene) because it sounds like she's the one that assigns partners, and the pretty boy acts like a recruiter. Also high chance she knows how things would likely turn out and conveniently there to make herself the savior.

FUCK another thing Koreans have to study for

Spoiler

Seems spot on.

Spoiler

Did't understand Ajuu Motive to help the MC ... why after all of this shit happen why now she willing to "heal" him ? and looks here at Ha young return to her old boyfriend ... but from the way she called him it seems she want to explain something ... dunno about that ...

That bitch the blue hair girl, about Aju, she is also a slut but at least tries to "heal" to our MC but I don' t understand her, what plans or secrets is she talking about.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics