Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 161votes)

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio

Alt Names: alt Arpeggio of Blue Steelalt สงครามเรือรบสยบโลกalt 蒼き鋼のアルペジオ
Author: Ark Performance
Artist: Ark Performance
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMecha MechaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suddenly, a fleet of ships with mysterious super-weapons called the “Fleet of Fog” appeared all around the world. Humanity didn’t have the technology to fight such a fleet, so they were driven out of the sea...
Seventeen years after the battle, for some reason, Gunzou Chihaya and his crewmates aboard the I-401 and the personification (Mental Model) of the I-401, Iona, started fighting the Fleet of Fog...
Go to Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic now on sale in english New Window korat56
  • 4 Replies
Topic Fleet of fog New Window Harbinger
  • 5 Replies
Topic Something to watch about the real I-401 New Window Portalboy
  • 4 Replies
Topic Histroy of the ships of the fleet of fog New Window Harbinger
  • 1 Replies

314 Comments

Submarine full loli formation...YeaH !!
Thanks to Ark Performance for another chapter of this Manga and one more thanks to /a/nonymous scanlations for the translation ^^

So the battle at the mansion seems to be at the end. I hope Haruna and Krishima won´t regret their decision :- |
But i wonder if Maya will blast everything away. Cause Osakabe was shot and i can imagine Haruna won´t be happy at all again.
Haruna: Maya, shoot them all to hell!!
Maya: Yaaayyyyy. Surely.
hmm all of them would shoot a small kid, haven't they learned something from the history?... no comment
Yey another episode! I really enjoy this one =3
Amazing manga!
Takao <3
Awesome manga though it's a shame it has to release so infrequently... I want it more often! Though that won't happen. Wonder if they'll ever make an anime of it?
So frickin' fantastic
Lol, can't wait for ch21, when hopefully things get awkwardd :P
ch 15 page 16 the german translation is definitly wrong

but awsome chapter hope it stays that way
simply awesome! Ark performance always made good things!
love this series ;)
This is a pretty good read. Definitely going to follow this.
Battleship otakus will squeal reading this. For everyone else it's quite a rereshing take on the "humanity vs artificial intelligence" scenario. The themes of warfare and life on the front are probably inspired by the original Gundam show.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics