Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 101votes)

Boys on the Run

Alt Names: alt ボーイズ・オン・ザ・ランalt 敏行快跑alt Мальчики на побегушках
Author: Hanazawa Kengo
Artist: Hanazawa Kengo
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about how and why a guy goes from a worker at a dead-end job to becoming a boxer.
Go to Boys on the Run Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would you do the same? New Window generalee
  • 24 Replies

320 Comments

My God, all the MCs from this guy are such dickish pussy ass faggots =/
@RandomUser: This commercial is DEFINITELY Japanese!
sooo they just announced that they will be making a drama out of this series.
this is the 30 second commercial for it if anyone is interested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPpR2etpqzk
Damn. This is easily one of the funniest manga I've read in a while. Thank you, Daniel Au & Co., for bringing this to us.
Chiharu is still a bitch in the last volumes.
read it all in one sitting
by far one of the better reads I've had in a long time.
i hope so and yea i do realise that live action arent always as accurate, so just hoping to continue reading this and see him change as the story goes on

wow i just saw the live action on netflix and if the movie is accurate chiharu is a bitch. gotta feel bad for tanis

The movie isn't accurate. They changed a lot of material around because, well, it's an adaptation. It also ended somewhere around volume 5, if I remember correctly. You want to keep in mind how long it takes to make a movie, then take note that the manga serialization ended in 2010, and the movie was released that same year.
wow i just saw the live action on netflix and if the movie is accurate chiharu is a bitch. gotta feel bad for tanishi
finally some boxing...
Her stupidity is the cause for this. How stupid can she be to go to the next step in the relationship just after 1 month of dating the other guy especially when he is not using protection. Her best friend is pretty sharp in these matters. She should of asked for her advice before proceeding to the next step. Her biggest mistake was not understanding the main guys point of view and not trying to patch up with the main guy when she knew the truth.
Finally alelulla hes learning a little about how to fight cause its about boxing and fighting so i was like when the hell will they start the actual Stuff.
[Spoiler]
I hate Tanishi. But I can't stop reading because he reminds me too much of myself.
This is a fuggin' great manga. On par with Ciguatera.
well... its pretty obvious what's gonna happen next... hes gonna get his ass whoop
wow this manga is so good
I would prefer the real bitch, at least she has common sense and some morality.
i pity tanishi, really, now when she want abortion, she ask tanishi become her fake partner?, does she have no shame?
Aoyama you sonofa...
Dump her already and kill Chiharu's ex. Then start boxing and get the blonde girl. Enough with the main protagonist suffering.
@TheCreepin32

Yes, the 10th Volume is the final volume.

Isn't the description kind of spoilerish? Three volumes in and still there's no strong hints about Tanishi becoming a boxer.

Well, I guess the boxer thing hints at that boxer girl from the begining getting closer to Tanishi.
O_o Holy crap man if even Chiharu gets to do that kind of stuff manga protagonists should really stop dating -_- i'm fed up with that kind of turn of event i think aside from the 2 or 3 next chapter i won't read until he starts boxing u_u... Man... so upset T-T
does it end at volume 10 or is it still ongoing?
totally saw that coming

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics