Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 119votes)

Unbalance Triangle

Alt Names: alt 언밸런스 트라이앵글alt 언밸런스 x 트라이앵글alt 언밸런스x3alt Unbalance Unbalance Trianglealt Unbalance x 3alt Unbalance x Trianglealt Unbalance×3
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Lee Soo Hyun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Taehyun Choi lives with his sister Hakyung Choi. You could say they have a normal life. On the one hand Hakyung has a good job and is successful, however Taehyun isn't good at studying.

His life takes a drastic change when he accidentally learns that he and Hakyung aren't siblings. Which is why he decides to confront her, but then she suffers a serious accident and loses her memory.

This is where everything will change, because those feelings of kinship will become much more important.

Alternate Story:
Unbalance x 2
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/unbalance-x-unbalance-r105
Go to Unbalance Triangle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Let's open the book on this one. New Window subliminal
  • 1 Replies

344 Comments

The sister is starting to get left behind in points with pink ojou in the battle

Not really.  He brought her home simply to make his sister jealous.  Seems to me that he has his sister pretty well figured out.

This author has a fetish for older women:

Freezing- Senpai

Unbalance X 2- Teacher

Koimoku- Older Editor

And of course, Unbalance X 3- Noona

Truth be told, Yu-Mi Kim (Freezing) is still like my top teacher in anime/manga, closely followed by Professor Bun Bun of Absolute Duo

This author has a fetish for older women:

Freezing- Senpai

Unbalance X 2- Teacher

Koimoku- Older Editor

And of course, Unbalance X 3- Noona

The sister is starting to get left behind in points with pink ojou in the battle

Well, with each passing chapter, this pink hair girl is getting better and better than his sister...

So something's wrong at home for her? I actually wouldn't mind seeing her develop into a really nice character.

> Invites a boy in her room but seemingly has no perverted intentions.

> Doesn't wear revealing clothes to seduce Tae-hyun.

> Just wants to spend time with him and get to know him properly.

Omfg could it be that our Siah-noona is just innocent and a really proper girl? XD I'm liking her more and more.

Wait a minute... haven't we forgotten a really important fact? That he sorta did the deed with his sister? And that we're still not bloody sure whether he's blood related to her or not!?

Rather than forgetting it, it's more like it doesn't really matter at this point.

As you said, he's already banged her. Writing about taboo relationships often revolves around whether or not crossing that fateful line. When it's done, there usually isn't much to go on and readers quickly lose interest. To prevent that, the author basically used the same amnesia trope he employed in the first place. Rather than just curing her amnesia, he also completely erased the personality she developed during that time. Right after she had finally seduced her brother (which is yet another trope), he wiped out their new relationship from her memories.

This allows the writer to reset the taboo (as far as she is concerned) and he can also now use, you've guessed it, another amnesia trope. At this point, the fact that our MC might have banged his sister is now only relevant to said sister (and maybe that bitchy aunt).

The plot now mostly revolves around whether or not she will, "willingly" and knowingly, cross that line again with him. That other chick might shake things up a bit, but I seriously doubt she'll be anything more than a hopeless suitor.

Enjoy~

Pink-haired really wants a taste of Taehyun.

Wait a minute... haven't we forgotten a really important fact? That he sorta did the deed with his sister? And that we're still not bloody sure whether he's blood related to her or not!?

Dude, 
This date is beginning to feel more and more like an extreme game of chess. 
Or... even this:

Spoiler

I like this new girl a lot. I hope they fuck.
Somebody give them money for the uncensored version! For plot of course! Seriously though how much does it cost for the chapter? Or whatever they buy.

so the role is reversed now, this guy really have a good time

You brought this upon yourself, noona. Now you will experience the full power of this fully operational self-ntr plot development!

Spoiler

I'm liking this guy more and more.

Also, dear god she's got baggage and a spoiled brat attitude. Could you imagine the Anti-cuck himself Taehyun taming and helping her grow? Dear god that'd be an amazing arc to see.

Sure, but we've already seen that. She's exactly like his sister in that regard. Even the way she's trying to seduce him is the same. "I'm hot and I'm gonna make you want me! If you don't, you win. You totally will, though -teehee-"

Holy shit Tae Own'ed Noona

I'm sold.
Pink is now OTP imo. 
Honestly, with such charisma, I want her to NTR the shit out of this story and utterly ruin Hakyun while Taehyun winds up with her. 

I don't even care anymore. This will seal the freaking deal and actually kind of make a FUN NTR for once. Hell, I hope that in a way, she becomes final girl and they have babies ever after. 

Also, dear god she's got baggage and a spoiled brat attitude. Could you imagine the Anti-cuck himself Taehyun taming and helping her grow? Dear god that'd be an amazing arc to see.

I honestly wouldn't hope that much, you know this is a Im Dal young and he will either abandon it or drag it into the ground. I already have my hopes up for him not messing TOO much.

Heh, I like this girl more rather than his drama sister

I'm sold.
Pink is now OTP imo. 
Honestly, with such charisma, I want her to NTR the shit out of this story and utterly ruin Hakyun while Taehyun winds up with her. 

I don't even care anymore. This will seal the freaking deal and actually kind of make a FUN NTR for once. Hell, I hope that in a way, she becomes final girl and they have babies ever after. 

I'm beginning to like this pink haired girl. The girl has spunk! XD

Girls like her spice up the series... but then there're times when the author just does it badly and makes the worst arcs of all time...

I'm beginning to like this pink haired girl. The girl has spunk! XD

Spoiler

That's it, I'm getting the popcorn ready.

Man, I already know how it's gonna go down. He's gonna actually get with this new chick and they're gonna have a happy relationship and then his "sister" is gonna start feeling jealous and try to get him back, I smell your development a mile away IDY.

DEM EYES THO

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics