Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 447votes)

Isekai Tensei Soudouki

Alt Names: alt 異世界転生騒動記alt 이세계 전생 소동기alt Record of My Reincarnation in Another World
Author: Takami Ryousen
Artist: Honoji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Balud Cornelius is the son of a noble of the Mauricia kingdom and inside him also dwell the souls of the warring states commander Oka Sadatoshi and animal ear otaku high schooler Oka Masaharu. With these 3 souls in a single body, he can exhibit extraordinary abilities when it comes to combat or managing the domain.

Original raws found here:http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/552000104/
Go to Isekai Tensei Soudouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Novel New Window lygarx
  • 11 Replies

681 Comments

Especially when where there's sugar, there's some human trying to make booze out of it. I honestly thought our hero wanted to build brewery at the beginning.

While a lot of isekai common flaws are not there (and it makes read pretty enjoyable) I cannot ignore lack of local culture impact. Like every country in any generation had some kind of beauty products. And seriously, what with isekai and wheelbarrows...

It still gets me how he had them grow sugar beets, which conveniently were available even though people didn't realize they were sweet when cooked...  There are similar things in the Isekai genre where the author does research, but not thoroughly think it through or does not know about other important details.

While a lot of isekai common flaws are not there (and it makes read pretty enjoyable) I cannot ignore lack of local culture impact. Like every country in any generation had some kind of beauty products. And seriously, what with isekai and wheelbarrows...

Six chapters in and there's nothing here. The characters are cliches and stereotypes lacking any depth, there's nothing showing who these characters are or how they met, just names and the genre tropes they personify. Maybe the light novel's great; maybe the manga completely butchered it? It would explain why entire scenes and sequences of events are missing. I regret reading as much as I have.

Nice copy and paste skills bro
A smooth girl and shy Prince? I can dig it.

Six chapters in and there's nothing here. The characters are cliches and stereotypes lacking any depth, there's nothing showing who these characters are or how they met, just names and the genre tropes they personify. Maybe the light novel's great; maybe the manga completely butchered it? It would explain why entire scenes and sequences of events are missing. I regret reading as much as I have.

BTW, that flower looks like lilies ...

and lilies flower name in Japan is ... =3= ...

lilies in Japan are homo with vibrations. 

He's a little kid that doesn't understand the full meaning of the pump. Calm the fuck down.

yea no shit, it was a joke...

Hmm,

Spoiler

sauce?

This is proof that two wrongs indeed make a right.

And it also makes plot

BTW, that flower looks like lilies ...

and lilies flower name in Japan is ... =3= ...

Hmm,
Spoiler
Straight traps are a terrible idea.
Last page though, sounds like a flag.

Reverse traps wooing traps is something of a miracle, isn't it?

what an ungrateful little shit. they put in a pump so you could easily get water instead of having to slowly pull up a heavy bucket with a rope that would take lots of time and be exhausting. you would think that if anyone a weak kid would be happy.

He's a little kid that doesn't understand the full meaning of the pump. Calm the fuck down.

see ... assassin ... again ...

even Balud think it get happening too often like  a curse ...

too predictable ... bleh ...

what an ungrateful little shit. they put in a pump so you could easily get water instead of having to slowly pull up a heavy bucket with a rope that would take lots of time and be exhausting. you would think that if anyone a weak kid would be happy.

Is it a miracle?  Or is it the natural order of the world?

Sadly, the art for the manga's atrocious.  It's almost comical how they're drawn, especially Teresa as a Tomboy and Franco as a Fairy.  The light novel itself reads better... substitute the art with your imaginationh.

Do you have a link for the LN or WN?

The trap led the assassins to their death doors, huh?

A slight correction? The trap leads to a reverse trap, so there's no way the assassin will be left alive. 

I would say that's a death flag, but she's too developed as a character for that to be an issue.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics