Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 61votes)

Coppelion

Alt Names: alt コッペリオンalt 核爆默示录
Author: Inoue Tomonori
Artist: Inoue Tomonori
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In 2016 a meltdown of a nuclear power plant creates a big catastrophe in Tokyo. 20 years later, the city has become a ghost town due to the high levels of radiation. From that area a distress signal is received, the Self-Defense Forces dispatch 3 girls from the special unit Coppelion to search for survivors. But why aren't they wearing any protection against radiation?

============Notice================
Unfortunatly the only chapters available after a certain point are direct scans from the English publication which are not allowed on Batoto.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Coppelion Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Discusión General, Dudas o Peticiones New Window HakateBK
  • 0 Replies
Topic Interesting New Window Annex0209
  • 0 Replies

58 Comments

The way I remember first feeling annoyed by the characters and the slightly naïve pick for the reasons behind certain important factors, it is endlessly amazing to me when I get all giddy and happy just thinking about the next chapter, which probably continue to only hint at something happier. This is all the skill of the author and I really do give her(?) a lot of credit this time. :) Can't wait for more scanlates. ^^
Thanks for the new chapter. I love that manga ^^

Though, the reactions towards the professor are annoying me. Okay, he has a part of responsibility but he's mostly just a scapegoat. Who gave him permission to produce nuclear energy in the first place? Someone even probably asked him to produce it without him making the demand. Who didn't do anything while his country was using nuclear energy and just allowed the thing in doing so? Who gave the professor his budget?

I think these individuals are as responsible or maybe even more. Yet, the manga don't really mention them and their part of responsibility... It's still one of my favourite manga though ;)
Thanks for the new chapters!
God talk about a bad spot to stop translating!
Fukushima Daiichi the Manga?
Hoping for someone to steal this/pick this up! Quite liked it.
Always check MangaUpdates.com for that kind of question. The reason why there aren't new chapters, is because MyPersonalScan is busy IRL. click their name above in the chapters, go to their site, and they haven't even posted to their own chatbox since July......
BTW, there are 12 volumes in Japan, so no, it isn't on hiatus, here
<a href="http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=32077">MangaUpdates Coppelion page</a>
I like it a lot, but as long as MyPersonalScans doesn't announce that their group is suspended or quits, or drops Coppelion, nobody is going to steal it from them. And now, AAS is gone too, and Animexis has been recruiting without too much success, so they won't pick it back up either....
Sorry about the long post, but at least we've got that out of the way. 5 stars from me!
One of my favorite!
Btw, Is this on hiatus?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics