Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 493votes)

Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu

Alt Names: alt 異世界魔王と召喚少女の奴隷魔術alt 異世界魔王與召喚少女的奴隸魔術alt 이세계마왕과 소환소녀의 노예마술alt The Other World Demon King and the Summoning Girl’s Slave Magic
Author: Murasaki Yukiya
Artist: Fukuda Naoto & Tsurusaki Takahiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In regards to the MMORPG Cross Reverie,

Sakamoto Takuma boasted an overwhelming strength that was enough for him to be called the [Demon King] by the other players.
One day, he gets summoned to another world with his appearance in the game.
There, there are two people that insist “I am the real summon master.”
Takuma gets slave-turning magic used for summoned beasts cast on him by the girls –
However, the peculiar ability {Magic Reflection} was invoked! The ones that were turned to slaves were the girls!
Takuma was bewildered. He’s the strongest magician but, he doesn’t have any communication skills.
Panicking, the first words that came out were the ones that he used inside the game role playing the Demon King!?
“I’m amazing you say? Of course I am. I am Diablo……The one feared as the Demon King!”
This is the story the Demon King (acting) that would soon inspire the world and his other world adventure that he plunges through with his absolute strength, raise the curtain!

Adapted from the novel of the same name.
Go to Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu Commentless chapter's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 5 Replies
Topic Is this hentai New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 7 Replies
Topic page 15 in chapter 25.1 is untranslated New Window c4on
  • 0 Replies
Topic How long? New Window WIRADESA
  • 1 Replies
Topic Raw New Window odin007
  • 1 Replies

1110 Comments

That session he had with the Bunny lass is going to come in handy...

Ngl, that scene was one of my proudest faps.

HERE WE GO

Spoiler

Yes. Yes he is. :3

26.1:10  Otaku gonna otaku.  Or "You can pull the otaku out of reality but you can't pull the otaku out of an otaku."  I guess.

once you go Otaku you can never un-otaku

That session he had with the Bunny lass is going to come in handy...

But, Diablo didn't even do anything about it tho in this case, until it's too late per your usual cliche.  :rolleyes:

Still, i'm hoping for something different tho, considering Diablo did once have a thought like this:

Spoiler

and the author forgot that ... or is more that Diablo goes for "so this guys are more real than what I thought" to "game mechanics yeaH!!"

26.1:10  Otaku gonna otaku.  Or "You can pull the otaku out of reality but you can't pull the otaku out of an otaku."  I guess.

Bleh... Wake me up when he makes out with Bunny-chan again.

I think he'd rather pour his magical power into Edelgart...

Haha, good one, that cliff was really funny, now fork over the next chapter!

hmm...

why do I get the feeling the next part will be showing rapeface???

HERE WE GO

Spoiler

if Tanya in Youjo Senki is good at accidentally making people think she's a really good girl, i think DIablo's just really good at accidentally blurting out shit that sounds completely wrong at completely wrong times lol

Nah, it is just mc powers to do the right thing at the right time regardless of experience or anything.

But, Diablo didn't even do anything about it tho in this case, until it's too late per your usual cliche.  :rolleyes:

Still, i'm hoping for something different tho, considering Diablo did once have a thought like this:

Spoiler

thats because anti-social, he can see the darkness behind it...

anti-social is double edge sword, it can make you become utterly hopeless when on crowd and talk to others, and the other one is make you so sharp and perceptive because the distrust you have toward peoples.

in this case Diablo already know something is shallow, but his Loving-peace mind rendered him doubt his own judgement. 

Nah, it is just mc powers to do the right thing at the right time regardless of experience or anything.

Fixed an un-translated page in 25.1
Typesetting 16 chapters in 4 days was bound to cause a few mistakes. Won't let it happen again.

Mistakes happen and this was minor. It's no problem.

Also, have to laugh at using negative status magic on a demon. 

Fixed an un-translated page in 25.1
Typesetting 16 chapters in 4 days was bound to cause a few mistakes. Won't let it happen again.

Yeah when i think about it. It's true that anti-socials are more likely to observe social activities from the sideline instead, resulting in them noticing patterns that are otherwise missable to those in the center of said activities.

Especially when such a thing is their distasteful hobby...

anti-social is double edge sword, it can make you become utterly hopeless when on crowd and talk to others, and the other one is make you so sharp and perceptive because the distrust you have toward peoples.

in this case Diablo already know something is shallow, but his Loving-peace mind rendered him doubt his own judgement. 

Yeah when i think about it. It's true that anti-socials are more likely to observe social activities from the sideline instead, resulting in them noticing patterns that are otherwise missable to those in the center of said activities.

Huh, for an anti-social, Diablo is actually pretty perceptive.

In another world, without smartphone, that's Diablo for you.

Gotta add the slave attributes though.

Whoa, a rib at another isekai manga. Of course Diablo would detest a popular easily befriending character from a certain manga, that guy practically made friends with anyone he meets too easily.

I do not know why, but the pages always load extremly slow for me, does not happen to any of the others i read however.

Huh, for an anti-social, Diablo is actually pretty perceptive.

So many death flags, anti-social isn't the same as stupid.

SHOTS FIRED, that last page 25.2

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics