Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 156votes)

Kengan Asura

Alt Names: alt ケンガンアシュラalt Kengan Ashuraalt 拳愿阿修罗
Author: Sandrovich Yabako
Artist: Daromeon
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Since the Edo periods of Japan, gladiator arenas exist in certain areas. In these arenas, wealthy business owners and merchants hire gladiators to fight in unarmed combat where winner takes all. Tokita Ohma, nicknamed "Asura", joins these arenas and devastates his opponents. His spectacular ability to crush his enemies catches the attention of the big business owners, including the Nogi Group chairman, Nogi Hideki.

============Notice================
Please refrain from further changing the image on the comic page. Non-compliance will result in a warning.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Kengan Asura Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kenga Ashura Discord New Window lcie nimbus
  • 0 Replies
Topic Your Fave Fighter New Window Sunset Sullivan
  • 5 Replies
Topic Round 1, place ya bets! (Tournament Prediction Thread) New Window SystematicChaos
  • 4 Replies

909 Comments

I was just impressed he finished in one chapter.  That's actually impressive in this manga.

amosGcU.jpg

IT'S TIME... TO END THE DREAM.

Fasting from food for 9 + 2 days I can believe. Fasting from water for 9 + 2 days is a stretch. But fasting from sleep for 9 + 2 days? He should have died long ago
*Teleports behind you* nothing personal kid

Yeah he's more like Sasuke than Jin.  The lightning speed >chidori

lovey dovey relationship Naruto/Itachi > his client Rino

Tho same stance as Jin and "lighthing" he has as effect of his punches.

rip mockey

What a downer.

Nice joke HA HA HA!

So how fast was Mockey, if he managed to discard his defensive posture and move onto an attack position, and the match time was still immeasurable?

Rei's training:

giphy.gif

I like how they weren't even supposed to have a color commentator, yet Jerry did so great they felt the need to get a temporary backup as soon as he became unavailable.

I'm so amused that he just busted in and started talking next to her and then she just kinda accepted he was there and now when he doesn't show they're like "Quick, we need someone on the table!"

I like how they weren't even supposed to have a color commentator, yet Jerry did so great they felt the need to get a temporary backup as soon as he became unavailable.

...What?

Yeah he's more like Sasuke than Jin.  The lightning speed >chidori

lovey dovey relationship Naruto/Itachi > his client Rino

Chidori ?

Spoiler

all that mockey hype for nothing

shiieeet

Well, that was surprising. 0vOZugJ.png

Chidori ?

Spoiler

lmao

I am lightning, the rain transformed
Well, that just happened.

GET REKT BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

Pretty sad that Mickey got wrecked so fast. Jin lighting dude uses some karate style it seems, from his stance.

well that sucked ):

Jerry's the real MVP today

Spoiler

First bad chapter of the whole series.

Please use spoiler tags when posting large paragraphs, pics/vids and gifs. Also please stay on topic and stop derailing the comment section or else I will have to start giving warnings. 

-Dafortminor

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics