Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 204votes)

Senaka Gurashi

Alt Names: alt せなかぐらしalt 背后生活alt Living Back to Backalt Senaka Lifealt Senakagurashi
Author: Kazama Ayami
Artist: Kazama Ayami
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Watami Meguru pleaded to his mom to let him move out on his own to experience being independent. She finally agrees to let Meguru rent out a room for the summer. But his sadistic mother makes the wall between him and his neighbor out of glass, meaning there is no privacy between the two rooms. If living openly with a stranger wasn’t insane enough, his neighbor is a cute girl his age, Kana. They immediately get off on the wrong foot and this isn’t what Meguru imagined it would be like at all.
Go to Senaka Gurashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

312 Comments

HAHAHAAHAHAHA Yes! It's back again!

Good dose of sugary fun, thanks for the scans!

*open batoto*
*see this lineup*
 ITLoHra.png?1

*already called ambulans just in case of sudden heartattack...*

With this not too far ahead either
http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/fudatsuki-no-kyoko-chan-r12900
Wow, I totally forgot this was a thing... I hope we see more chapters eventually.

Someone call 911.

[kenshiro]Too late! I'm already dead.[/kenshiro]

*open batoto*
*see this lineup*

ITLoHra.png?1

*already called ambulans just in case of sudden heartattack...*

Spoiler

ERHMEIGAWD
*heartshot*
CORPSMAN! WHERE IS THAT CORPSMAN!?
WE GOT A MAN DOWN HERE!I REPEAT,MAN DOWN!

hhhhhhmmmm this manga always leaves me with some warmth feeling

He just realized that he's been taking things for granted because his mom and sisters always do the work.

I am really hoping to see him take the initiative and clean his own space up and learn to cook for himself. Please don't have Kana do it all for him >.>

I'm following this because the sister>>>

lol this dude so dramatic just because he can't cook or clean up after himself

He just realized that he's been taking things for granted because his mom and sisters always do the work.

lol this dude so dramatic just because he can't cook or clean up after himself

Yay, Cutest manga is back! Thanks Ciel scans!

Also, if I see an update, I might die.

Someone call 911.

Am I only the only one that likes all the characters? Even the mom. Seems she's achieved some sort of magnum opus of screwing with her kid.

Also, if I see an update, I might die.

Am I only the only one that likes all the characters? Even the mom. Seems she's achieved some sort of magnum opus of screwing with her kid.

.....and then my heart burst into millions of tiny confettis and sprinkles. Goddammit why is this series so cute?

*puru  puru  puru  click*

"911 operator speaking"

"ah, yes i'm dying from hnnnng overdose, please help"

"what's... that?"

"it's when a manga tries to drown you in sugar"

"...."

I want more Meguru summits.

more Megumi!!

dammit Ayami-sensei, why put so much sugar in your stories, I gonna die soon from diabetus D:

I want more Meguru summits.

I had to stop reading this at one point; I am a diabetic and there was too much sugar here for me to intake...

I would feel deeply sad for you if you had to change from being on insulin tablets to injections because this manga caused you to turn into type 2 diabetes...

This sucks... in a lot of ways xD

You gotta be pretty fucked in the head to come to the conclusion that all women hate you by default. That said, it's entirely the mother's fault. -_-

Not if you've had traumatizing experiences like he's had then anything is possible.

You gotta be pretty fucked in the head to come to the conclusion that all women hate you by default. That said, it's entirely the mother's fault. -_-

I had to stop reading this at one point; I am a diabetic and there was too much sugar here for me to intake...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics