Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 251votes)

Hakoiri Drops

Alt Names: alt Boxed Dropsalt 箱入りドロップスalt Слезы взаперти
Author: Tsurusaki Yuu
Artist: Tsurusaki Yuu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kasugai Yoichi just entered high school and started living on his own. But his new next-door neighbor, Nishimori Shizuku, is the ultimate sheltered girl. The smallest ordinary thing is new to Shizuku, who grew up never leaving her house. Naturally, there's no way he could leave such a cute girl alone!
Go to Hakoiri Drops Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAWs for the rest of vol-3 to vol-5 New Window Jacorlus
  • 1 Replies
Topic RAWs for Vol. 1-2 New Window BobrykRori
  • 0 Replies

396 Comments

senpai ship sunk for good.. now it is the start of the new more interesting ship to raise

tumblr_m1eh94t1gR1qg3r6a.gif

senpai ship sunk for good.. now it is the start of the new more interesting ship to raise

A chapter like this really makes you wish for an NTR doujin huh.

Those eyes at the end.....

The look of someone staring at human garbage.

Really nice chapter.  Thanks, No Group.  No one is cuter than Shizuku.

God bless whoever on ainoki ship, gonna sunk like Bismarck

Spoiler

tfw someone corrupts your innocent precious?

Its quite skillful of him to do that without waking her up.

Nice punch line ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yoichi definitely suffered more while she had the cold.
That extra gave me a good laugh
God bless whoever on ainoki ship, gonna sunk like Bismarck

Yeah, it was expected since the beginning, Ainoki really is always cool with Moe, and we didn't see him interested in other girl.

Poor guy.

Pretty sure you either don't know what NTR means or you're expecting rape with cuckold in a romcom series.

Pretty sure you are Anthony Burch himself.  Seriously though they aren't together and somebody else isn't taking her away by having sex while he sits on standby or ok with it  so no not NTR. (Doesn't have to be rape either btw.) But you knew what I meant.

I saw this coming a mile away.  I hope he doesn't get NTR'd.

Pretty sure you either don't know what NTR means or you're expecting rape with cuckold in a romcom series.

Spoiler

I saw this coming a mile away.  I hope he doesn't get NTR'd.

What's with this sudden character development for Ainoki? He went from "comic relief" to "pretty cool guy" in just one chapter. Didn't expect the photo, that was nice.

The comic relief characters are nearly always secretly cool guys.

So that's why he wanted to copy and print the photos from new-year's for them all. He's carried around some Moe-pics since then!

Rip aionoki

Them's the breaks, Ainoki. Though if Seki can figure out why he's suddenly down in the dumps, we might just have the conditions to set another ship to sail...

I feel bad for Seki-san. Literally SECONDS after we learn her feelings...

What's with this sudden character development for Ainoki? He went from "comic relief" to "pretty cool guy" in just one chapter. Didn't expect the photo, that was nice.

• reb likes this

10/10 girl with big boobs and stylish looks: how do i be more cute so my senpai notices me

me, with my hopeless crush: u what bitch

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics