Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 239votes)

Engaged to the Unidentified

Alt Names: alt Comprometida con lo desconocidoalt 미확인으로 진행형alt Mikakunin de Shinkoukeialt 未確認で進行形
Author: Arai Cherry
Artist: Arai Cherry
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a four-panel comedy manga about Kobeni Yonomori, who on her 16th birthday suddenly has a young man with little presence named Hakuya Mitsumine and his little sister Mashiro appear in front of her. It turns out that Hakuya is her fiancé, and Mashiro is her future sister-in-law. The three (and Kobeni's big sister Benio) start living together underneath the same roof, and hilarious happenings occur.
Go to Engaged to the Unidentified Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Does Tribuo Scans have their own site? New Window amhpanther
  • 1 Replies

413 Comments

I feel like I'm getting too angry over Benio's little sister complex and Mashiro being portrayed as a complete child too often.

The romance and art was absolute top notch, but those two characters' portrayal I can't handle. I'm just tired.

She is literally a child. What you want her to be portrayed as an adult? or a Teenager? She is neither and shouldn't be portrayed as either.

Nice job on the song translation!

Thanks! It was pretty hard without much context, xtostos did a great job, and I went and made a few tweaks to make it rhyme. (for example I changed "rest" to "snooze")

I feel like I'm getting too angry over Benio's little sister complex and Mashiro being portrayed as a complete child too often.

The romance and art was absolute top notch, but those two characters' portrayal I can't handle. I'm just tired.

I think you forgot that Mashiro is like 9/10 years old. She's in highschool because hypnosis

Wait, this is the last Voiume 7 chapter?! We're on a frigging cliffhanger again?! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

I swear. I fukkin swear, if the person on Hakuya's phone is some girl from the old village...

I think that's the most likely scenario, like with blondie's Suetsugi's mom and Hakuya's dad. Unrequited love thing.

KOBENI GET IT IN GEAR! WORST CASE SCENARIO, PREPARE TO UNLEASH THE INNER YANDERE INSIDE YOU.

It's indeed some girl from the old village.
Spoiler

Nice job on the song translation!

I swear. I fukkin swear, if the person on Hakuya's phone is some girl from the old village...

I think that's the most likely scenario, like with blondie's Suetsugi's mom and Hakuya's dad. Unrequited love thing.

KOBENI GET IT IN GEAR! WORST CASE SCENARIO, PREPARE TO UNLEASH THE INNER YANDERE INSIDE YOU.

Poor Kobeni overthinking stuff <3 <3

WELL. Looks like some stormy seas are ahead... God DAMMIT.

I blame Niko.

Someone take this cute cake sensei already.

Lc2cCrh.png

I volunteer!

I need hentai of this...for science. Yeah. Science.

Most I've seen involve incest and/or bestiality though...

Someone take this cute cake sensei already.

Lc2cCrh.png

Everyone on this manga has a nice timing :P

gelbooru has some.

Seriously, Mayura says it all...
"Now!? At this point you're still on the topic of confessing your feelings and stuff!?"
And it only took 7 volumes/85 chapters+2 extras.

It wouldn't be a slice-of-life rom-com otherwise. You know you like it!

Seriously, Mayura says it all...

"Now!? At this point you're still on the topic of confessing your feelings and stuff!?"

And it only took 7 volumes/85 chapters+2 extras.

Oh boy, I thought this was ending with a chapter like that.

Hyakuya Smile and Kobeni Akward Cuteness

Spoiler

2kVM4fa.jpg

Theres nothing better than arriving home from work and reading a new chapter from Mikakunin de Shinkoukei, thank you guys you make my life better

I am (insert cat's name) 

eb306a28c44f1f8840746e703b00f473--fairy-

XD

f0006665_533d6e89971a4.gif

The future is just too bright

haha i thought same thing  really looks like end

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics