Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 70votes)

Q.E.D. - Shoumei Shuuryou

Alt Names: alt ὅπερ ἔδει δεῖξαιalt 神通小侦探alt hóper édei deîxaialt Q.E.D.alt Q.E.D. - Final Proofalt Q.E.D. 証明終了alt QED - Shoumeishuuryoualt Quod Erat Demonstrandum - Demikian telah dibuktikanalt Quod Erat Demonstrandum - Shomei Shuryoalt Thám Tử Tomaalt The very thing that was required to be shown
Author: Katou Motohiro
Artist: Katou Motohiro
Genres: Adventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Touma Sou graduated from MIT, but he comes back to Japan because he wants to know how it feels to be a high school student. On the other hand, Mizuhara Kana is a strong girl who loves sports. Together, they are partners in solving cases that happen around them.

Recipient of 2009 Kodansha Manga Award for Shōnen Category.

Related:

> C.M.B. - Shinra Hakubutsukan no Jiken Mokuroku
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/cmb-shinra-hakubutsukan-no-jiken-mokuroku-r1226 )
Go to Q.E.D. - Shoumei Shuuryou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

141 Comments

Underrated? (looks at 'award winning' tag) I don't know, it seems it isn't underrated at all. Still, thanks for picking this up.

As for the current case... Really? You're going to suspect the man who met with her a few times, not the one who goes ranting, raving, beating his wife and threatening others, including a police officer, with a hachet. The guy also knows about the other man's business and such, so it would be easy to off his wife and throw suspicion at the guy he probably blames for his horrible marriage.

Thank you for picking it up.

You know a girl has a bad temper when people create instant fallout shelters in the floor of a classroom when the girl is asked if she's going out with her future husband. Add into it that she can casually crack concrete with pure strength and takes to anything athletic like a fish to water, and, well, she's just dangerous. Especially to her future husband.

And there is a name for their relationship. It is 'indespensible partners.' They can no longer fully perform without the other. Still, things would probably progress if Mizuhara didn't resort to DV so much...

Sad to see this go. Hope someone picks it up. I want to see when Mizuhara goes from smacking Touma's head to smacking lips with him.

Alright everyone, this is the last release I'm going to do (probably forever) so I'd like to thank everyone for reading and commenting. 

Thank you so much. This is one manga is a gem, thank you for keeping it alive for so long.

May you have great luck in other things :)

Alright everyone, this is the last release I'm going to do (probably forever) so I'd like to thank everyone for reading and commenting. 

otsukaresama desu! Thank you for everything

It was a pleasure reading along.

Thank you for the wonderful work which has done for all these years.

Thank you for your work over the years. It's always been a highlight of my day when I see this gets updated. 

Good luck on your future man.

But seriously, if anybody wants to take his place and help put the text on the page, I wouldn't mind continuing to work on this.

Wow, this is so sad. I've enjoyed the work you and others have put in on this. Of course once you've lost that spark it's probably best to move on and find something new than to force yourself to keep going. Good luck in whatever you do next and know you will be missed.

its a lot shorter than waiting for official releases though most likely

welp, 50vol plus 4vol QED-iff shoumei shuuryo (new)...welp find the raw in japanese tho here

OK, so it would be helpful if anyone could scan or type out or whatever the Indonesian scans for QED... Irregular Scans (who is working on CMB now) could then translate that. I need translations for volume 17 and above so if you know someone who could provide Indonesian scans (or someone who can translate from Chinese), please contact me (PM here, or my email - [email protected])

Considering how slow I am at checking chapters and typesetting etc, the translations don't have to be fast or anything, I just want to have them so I can continue releasing chapters.

well, in my country, vol 50 already published a few months ago

TAKE ME TO YOUR COUNTRY PLEASE

well, in my country, vol 50 already published a few months ago

I must said...to wait for all 50vol to be translate, that gonna be a long journey of us with the fansub. Thank you so much for this far.

Yes! An update! Thank you!

I must said...to wait for all 50vol to be translate, that gonna be a long journey of us with the fansub. Thank you so much for this far.

I tell you, i am no fan of mystery or psychological themes, but this one got me hooked for good, when i noticed i reached the last chapter, thanks for the update and keep the good work Orionwave.

Were we ever told about Touma's parents? It's a bit weird to me that he's spending New Years with Kana instead of his own family. Are they in the US?

Yes they are, along with his little sister.  That being said, its been implied that he has slight issues with his parents.

Were we ever told about Touma's parents? It's a bit weird to me that he's spending New Years with Kana instead of his own family. Are they in the US?

I must say I don't think there is enough evidence pointing Wakabayashi as the murderer in the Glass Room case. It surprised me how fast he admitted defeat.

And thank you for the update! I've always been looking forward to a new chapter! :)

Thanks for the update!!!

Is alive!!!!!!!!!! :_) thanks guys!

Souma's explanation is partially correct, but it doesn't tell the full story. As Souma said, TV stations send their signal to satellites in space, which then rebroadcast the signal to the station on the ground. Based on the distance that the signal has to travel, this can add a latency of less than one second to the transmission.
//cut for length//

Thanks for the explanation!

Also, to people who only read it here, I sometimes write up extra notes which are on the orionwave blog (orionwave.tumblr.com). We used to put them in the release, but I moved them to the blog so I could correct mistakes easily. It's mostly random things I find while looking up things. For example, the reason this chapter is called Irregular Bound is in the notes.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics