Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 64votes)

Himekishi-san to Orc

Alt Names: alt 姫騎士さんとオークalt Hime Kishi-san to Orcalt The Princess Knight and the Kind Orc
Author: Blz
Artist: Blz
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Himekishi-san to Orc Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

83 Comments

Reading this makes me wish that Boo Boo gets a manga adaptation.

Because I want to see an orc bash in some dragon skulls for his waifu.

Spoiler

where it's shown the "loser" isn't a "loser" after all and can walk the walk.

no seriously, he's not a hero if he didn't risk anything because he's a damn leathery pig

Except Tolkein's concept of "orc" predates the D&D "orc". Given that the whole concept of a pig orc came from D&D, this is one case where the Tolkein version basically is the original version for the modern perception. Even if we go back before Tolkein, the earlier depictions were much more like ogres than pigmen.

And orcs as well as the other 'evil' races such as goblins, dragons, werewolves, balrogs, etcetera, were a result of Sauron's boss Morgoth corrupting living beings, warping them to what he believed to be an improvement and thus making them irredeemable. Naturally, this had quite an influence on a lot of fantasy and Orcs and Goblins were almost always unbelievable assholes, at least until fairly recently. Now they at least have some nuance.

Oh look, another "loser gets a girl way out of his league for being a loser" manga, wow.

Also, that's not an orc. That's a fucking pig furry.

Oh look, BCS makes another inane comment without apparently even reading the entire chapter, where it's shown the "loser" isn't a "loser" after all and can walk the walk.

Also, it's an orc from jRPGs, not Western fantasy.

>Reads title
>sees no ahegao, mind break, netorare, moral degeneneration tags

ftfy

Sad :(

deja vu

>Reads title

>sees no ecchi or smut tag

And yet it's still somehow flagged as if it should have them. The Orc discrimination is real.

Oh look, another "loser gets a girl way out of his league for being a loser" manga, wow.

The orc isn't a girl though?

YES

>Reads title

>sees no ecchi or smut tag

woah.gif

Also, that's not an orc. That's a fucking pig furry.

Wow SquigglesJP bring us another goodies, thanks a lot dude mmm...~!

I'm happy with the orc being a pigman(this is how they are in lik 95% of manga, deal with it) and being friendly/not intimidating, but he's not even big or anything. He's literally just a fat guy with a pig face, he doesn't look strong or big at all which is the point of orcs. It'd be nice if he was like 1 ft taller and looked strongfat instead of just fat.

"A human's attack won't even faze me. But if they were orcs, it'd be really bad."

There's probably strongfat orcs out there in this, and given that line they'll probably pop up for some drama down the line.

Call me a weirdo (that's what my username means anyway), but I really, REALLY like Ponta.

So many comments about orcs, when the real question is...what the hell is a princess knight?

Is it a military title? A hereditary one? Does it indicate she's a daughter of a king or emperor? Where's her horse?

Nothing. Its a bullshit term people made up because no one wants to admit sexism has been around for thousands of years.

Elf is Erufuda and Orc is Okuda. Heh.

I'm happy with the orc being a pigman(this is how they are in lik 95% of manga, deal with it) and being friendly/not intimidating, but he's not even big or anything. He's literally just a fat guy with a pig face, he doesn't look strong or big at all which is the point of orcs. It'd be nice if he was like 1 ft taller and looked strongfat instead of just fat.

so hes like the kid from accel world! 

So many comments about orcs, when the real question is...what the hell is a princess knight?

Is it a military title? A hereditary one? Does it indicate she's a daughter of a king or emperor? Where's her horse?

Please don't assume Tolkien's versions of fantasy races are the only correct ones. They're not the original versions, and they're not the most recent versions, and they're not the best versions.

Thank you.

Except Tolkein's concept of "orc" predates the D&D "orc". Given that the whole concept of a pig orc came from D&D, this is one case where the Tolkein version basically is the original version for the modern perception. Even if we go back before Tolkein, the earlier depictions were much more like ogres than pigmen.

Please don't assume Tolkien's versions of fantasy races are the only correct ones. They're not the original versions, and they're not the most recent versions, and they're not the best versions.

Thank you.

You forgot to lecture us about cultural differences and stuff and to check our privilege.

Thank you.

A new chapter of a Good Orc manga? It's not even 11/09 yet!

Yeah sure. Know your stuff before writing BS.

no thats typically how orcs are defined actually, although some early sources do show them as pig faced... its kinda like kobolds you see them sometimes as furry rat like things and sometimes as scaley dragon like things

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics