Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.93 - 69votes)

Kyou Kara Yonshimai

Alt Names: alt きょうから四姉妹alt Four Sisters Starting Today
Author: Satou Nanki
Artist: Kizuki Akira
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakura Manabe is a 16-year-old high school student and is living with her 12-year-old sister Momiji and 27-year-old sister Botan, who works to support the three of them. Their 19-year-old brother Kashiwa has been away at college for two years and has suddenly decided to come back to live with them. However, when Kashiwa arrives, Sakura and the others discover that Kashiwa has now decided to live as a woman. Sakura and her two sisters now have to cope with the new reality of having another sister.
Go to Kyou Kara Yonshimai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

111 Comments

I want to punch Uozumi in the face.

Ha! GREAT JUSTICE! 

lol, Uozumi face at the end. Priceless.

So it seems Kashiwa was born with that face? 

Great stuff, hope it continues to get translated.

"My status is set to confusion."

LOL!

I'm just following this because they all have big boobs !

"All"? ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248

Uozumi is scum. I hope Sakura's paying attention to the red flags -___-

And he might be a masochistic scum who falls in love with Sakura's new sister!

New series... That basic reaction to finding out someone is trans... We'll see where this goes. Thanks Hachimitsu as always! 

Uozumi is scum. I hope Sakura's paying attention to the red flags -___-

I'm just following this because they all have big boobs !

Seems pretty neat so far

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics