Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 106votes)

RPG

Alt Names: alt 롤플레잉겜alt 롤플레잉겜만화alt Role-Playing Game
Author: Gaechaban
Artist: Gaechaban
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a falling out with his team, the Guild Master of the greatest guild quits the game. As the top player, he had pioneered the creation of a unique plot item that is required to open a new area of the game. After 2 years he returns to find that his items and gold have been stolen by hackers and the unique plot item he made unavailable by leaving, was never replaced, and so he is hated by everyone in the game. Our accessories-loving hero is however very relaxed, and simply goes back to his old ways of trying to create/purchase the most interesting items. <Temporary description created by reader, will be updated later>

Original Webcomic:
http://www.lezhin.com/comic/rpg_comics

============ Notice ============
Unfortunately this comic (or parts of it) has been scanlated by groups that don't allow uploading or rehosting on Batoto.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
==============================
Go to RPG Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

240 Comments

Did I miss something?

How'd they get caught?

I would agree with you, if it was just comedy, and not drama.
Drama-for-no-reason is synonym to "Forced author drama". 'Just gives me a headache.

Really? To me it really looked like a sort of cheesy forced drama, but then when raiquia told the reason why he just went with it and reacted like that in the end it made it look like a well made "brick and airplane joke" that made me laugh. even more now that you see raiquia and isley giving no shits about it.

I think I'll go with cousin, any other guesses? If not my second guess is brother because Merrymerry couldn't be married and in love with mc, right?

Why not?

I think I'll go with cousin, any other guesses? If not my second guess is brother because Merrymerry couldn't be married and in love with mc, right?

Brother? It has to be Brother right? Else I'll feel bad for Leon. :3

Or her kid. That would be a nice curve ball. A bit worse for Leon, though.

Drama-for-no-reason is synonym to "Forced author drama". 'Just gives me a headache.

Generally I aggree, but its not that bad in this situation.

Lol, you talk as if there was something to begin with. once you read it you can clearly see the only idea in this is the initial one that begun the story, everything else feels like something the author thinks on the spot, even the whole flashback event to a certain point. he's just going with the flow and drawing whatever comes to mind. That is exactly why I'm reading this, it's sort of refreshing if you don't take it too serious and just as something to waste free time reading and chilling out.

Best waifu priestess is Nibelungen, just saying.

Brother? It has to be Brother right? Else I'll feel bad for Leon. :3

Merrymerry best grill 

I stopped reading 10 chapters ago, the moment the antagonist with devilishly good looking eyebrows appeared. That moment the antagonist re-appeared, I knew the author completely ran out of ideas and shoe-horned a plot together to see if he can still keep on going.

I come here from time to time to see if I should pick up where I left, or not.
Well, at least it's not on the level of Freezing.

Lol, you talk as if there was something to begin with. once you read it you can clearly see the only idea in this is the initial one that begun the story, everything else feels like something the author thinks on the spot, even the whole flashback event to a certain point. he's just going with the flow and drawing whatever comes to mind. That is exactly why I'm reading this, it's sort of refreshing if you don't take it too serious and just as something to waste free time reading and chilling out.

I'm struggling to understand the story or what's going on since recently. Hmmm.

I stopped reading 10 chapters ago, the moment the antagonist with devilishly good looking eyebrows appeared. That moment the antagonist re-appeared, I knew the author completely ran out of ideas and shoe-horned a plot together to see if he can still keep on going.

I come here from time to time to see if I should pick up where I left, or not.
Well, at least it's not on the level of Freezing.

All the side characters are boring including the protagonist and the antagonist. This series seriously needs some hardcore chunibyou characters.

Oh goodness, you're one of those..

All the side characters are boring including the protagonist and the antagonist. This series seriously needs some hardcore chunibyou characters.

This chapter felt like nothing to me.

I'm struggling to understand the story or what's going on since recently. Hmmm.

uhhh.. wut?

I like ducks and chikens.

Especially in a nice sauce.

Remember how you thought romance subplot? Lol no the author is too smart for that shit.

So basically what we've got here is like a chicken having a conversation with a duck. In that case, I see no value in having this discussion anymore. I'll address your concerns and be on my way then

Spoiler

I like ducks and chikens.

I to got a feeling that I misunderstood you while writing last post but since we got so far why stop?

That's main point of internet forums after all. Misunderstandings that is..

Spoiler

So basically what we've got here is like a chicken having a conversation with a duck. In that case, I see no value in having this discussion anymore. I'll address your concerns and be on my way then

Spoiler

Good, this is something I can reply to. Thank you for complying

Spoiler

I to got a feeling that I misunderstood you while writing last post but since we got so far why stop?

That's main point of internet forums after all. Misunderstandings that is..

Spoiler
Spoiler

Good, this is something I can reply to. Thank you for complying

Spoiler
Spoiler

For me it looks like you are worried it will folow romance routine (that's what your egzamples are saying to me). But it won't.
Gaechaban did 95% of most mangas/weebtons routine alredy and if it was a normal romance it would most likely end in 2ch. (3 if there would be time skipp to theyr happy lovely home and childs)?

First it don't even have Romance tag.

Secondly Gaechaban alredy proved that he loves to make fun of "plot in general" Thats a parody.

They are in midle of New continent. You can start worring wenn they will be close to completing it. Not before.

Spoiler

THIS JUST IN. I AM NOT ALLOWED TO BE SARCASTIC OR HAVE FUN, LEST THERE BE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY TAKE IT SERIOUSLY AND THE SARCHASM GROWS WIDER

That being said, I can't understand anything you just said. Please repeat with proper spelling, or at the very least, legible typos. Perhaps even linear thought

But from what I've gotten out of this, you think my worry for potential bad romance is unfounded, as there is no romance tag and it's a parody. but here's the thing. If there's no romance tag, I would be even more distressed, because more than likely, there will be romance that will be some half baked thing that only exists because there was a guy and a girl readily available, with no reason for an amorous relationship other than because they worked together for an extended period of time, and would be waved off as a "bromance" had they have been of the same sex. Parody or not, this is appears in any form of text, beyond animanga, but it is especially apparent in these RPG inspired series, even resulting in harems most of the time *cough SAO cough*

While it's more than likely that Appetizer will brush his question off with a swing of her sword to his head, this scene raises some romance flags that I want burned to the ground, because it will probably just be because they're the hero and the heroine of this story. If there is actual development in the romance aspect, I'll accept it. "Waah Rai save me I'm suddenly completely useless ooh you're so cool blush blush blush" doesn't count. Neither does "Grrr hot female suddenly appears and she's taking my man *gasp I didn't want to acknowledge this feeling in my chest* and now I'm jealous and gonna act all girly to win him back *gasp why am I doing this? Is it really...*" I'm hoping as a parody, if it does come to this, it'll make a complete mockery of this type of thing, but I've seen enough parodies to know that there is still a high chance of low quality romance thrown in

So please, clarify your argument, and out of proper commenting etiquette, let's have a proper discussion outside of the comments section

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics