Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 36votes)

EXEcutional

Alt Names: alt เอ็กซีคิวชันแนล มหาสงครามออนไลน์ถล่มจักรวาลalt EXƎcutional
Author: Panuwat Wattananukul
Artist: Panuwat Wattananukul
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedySci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Other
Description: Neo Universe was an online game that was very popular in the story. Ganda participated the game, hoping to become a GM like his brother Vissana. Unfortunately, Ganda was tricked by an Anti-GM member named Waipoj, and Ganda accidentally became one of the Anti-GM members.

EXEcutional is a Thai language comic book serialized in the Thai version of Weekly Shōnen Jump, C-Kids.

*-This is read from Left to Right-*
Go to EXEcutional Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Black
  • 1 Replies

51 Comments

Chapter 18 is out now
The art is bad, but it's still entertaining!

I'm so used to mangas with bad arts that I...don't care about that anymore. The only mangas that I still can't read are the one with big muscle machos errr what was its name again??Anyway it has 50+ vols.

I can still read doujins and shoujos with shittier art than HwaRiMing or whatever if it has a decent plot or development that can at least entertain me.

This is entertaining, but it would be a bonus if the art was good as well.

But right now my ranking of MMORPG mangas/novels:
Moonlight Sculptor(really, this is the best)>SAO(the author is very unconsistent with his writing skills;but is still entertaining...somewhat(depending on the arcs and situations))>Accel World(It was good, but I hate it when it became pseudo(?)-harem;kinda ruined the whole gaming twist importance for me)=1/2 Prince(the first arcs were awesome; but then later it became as weird as how Yureka became confusing...it reminded me of the author of Usotsuki Lily... It's becoming a tied between serious-comedy.)=Yureka(funny arcs>serious plot...but the art is good so I'll give it a chance)=Executional(funny and entertaining but bad art)>hack(I gave a try for a few mangas out there...but they were barely funny or entertaining...I heard the games are good but hey we're talking about the mangas/LN/TV shows! Art is good but plotwise=not really captivating. No suspense...no comedy...=_=)

Any other good MMORPG mangas out there?
Chapter 17 is released by bento
noob player with the most fucked up equipment ranging from very useless to overly powerful, there's no manga like this^^
No, it's from left to right u_u
It's right to left, right?
This manga is from Thailand. The art isn't the best. But the story-line was extremely good. Maybe this serie is the most popular series in Thailand. I guarantee. :)
Hate it when a chapter ends right as things start getting good!
this manga is from my home country and I can say that it's fun and worth time to read

(you will find the protagonist is one of the best player in the game because of his ability and later, he get ability upgrade by the last boss and he become near invicible)

Spoiler
superpowered evil side: Activated!
I'm surprised Accel World hasn't been mentioned. I always go for the light novel if available, like with Sword Art Online but Accel World's manga is actully pretty decent as well.
Well, I a lot people my compare it too famous members of subgenre of mmorpg. It certainly not the best I ever seen or read but I really do like it.
7 is kinda funny
kinda reminds me of Bobobo
another group did the first 5 chaps and then dropped it

13th hour is picking it up and started from the first chapter so with the 6 chapter there should only be chapters from 13th hour
why are there so many copies of the same chapters?
The art isn't that bad. If you've been reading manga, doujin and VNs for a long time, the art shouldn't bother you at all. It's no worse than Key.
As for the plot, it is ridiculously cliche. In fact, it's so cliche, it's a comedy. There's no other explanation for how terribly cliche it is.
So just read, laugh and have a fun time reading it.
I Think a read this a few months ago i liked it and searched for it and it said that it was cancelled with the manga "metallica" too.
honestly yureka is ok when it is arced in the game world
whenever it is in the real world it gets more dramatic and preachy
in the game world it is at least funny
funny, boring, funny, boring
that is the pattern
The art is not bad, not the best by anymeans, but it, by far, is not the worst Iv'e seen. As for the story, hard to tell since it's only the first 5 chapters but it's ok. As for it compared to other MMO based stories, never read .hack, anything is less comfusing than Yureka, and 1/2 Prince is good but diffrent type of story so it cant really be compared.
I wanna take back what i said about the art, it pretty much sucks. I don't wanna sound bitchy, but its hard to read it. But I still think that the plot might have a little merit.
the weapon(system) reminds me a bit of the one of kaito from hxh
1/2 prince is a shojo(the hero is a girl), yureka get bad after a while, sword art online has stupid ecchi scenes...
This one look good when the art isn't that great that's when u find a good story.
I would actually say it's closest to ratman, due to plot.
But if you wanna list some video game based ones there's yureka, .hack, and sword art online
The plot is very... How should I put it, special. A few loopholes that i can spot off the bat. Not meaning to badmouth the translators. Heres a link to a better MMO literature
http://novel.oddsquad.org/p/moonlight-sculptor.html

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics