Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 251votes)

Hakoiri Drops

Alt Names: alt Boxed Dropsalt 箱入りドロップスalt Слезы взаперти
Author: Tsurusaki Yuu
Artist: Tsurusaki Yuu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kasugai Yoichi just entered high school and started living on his own. But his new next-door neighbor, Nishimori Shizuku, is the ultimate sheltered girl. The smallest ordinary thing is new to Shizuku, who grew up never leaving her house. Naturally, there's no way he could leave such a cute girl alone!
Go to Hakoiri Drops Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAWs for the rest of vol-3 to vol-5 New Window Jacorlus
  • 1 Replies
Topic RAWs for Vol. 1-2 New Window BobrykRori
  • 0 Replies

396 Comments

Spoiler

This is almost over.

We're not even in the middle of the story.

This is almost over.

there is two whole volumes more ...

This is almost over.

two ahoges in one chapter.

I was really expecting a sibling ahoge communication

Honestly, the signs were also there that Moe had some affection for Ainoki as well. She was just suppressing and ignoring them because of her own crush on her senpai. That's why it's not a strange and sudden twist that she seems willing to accept his confession, though she does clearly want him to do it again, just not dressed as a girl this time, hahaha.

Katsuragi tore. Hayaru to ii yo na.

Ahhh, somehow I was sure they only met in high/middle school and she was referring to the senpai and it was messed up. Allright then.

I wasn't too sure which love Moe meant in the last page either. If someone can confirm when they met, I can fix it and reupload if it's wrong. Didn't feel like rereading everything at the time to confirm. I purposely left it as year 1 instead of converting to western years because I wasn't sure. Sorry for the confusion.

A chapter like this really makes you wish for an NTR doujin huh.

23b.jpg

A chapter like this really makes you wish for an NTR doujin huh.

No.

Ainoki confessed to Katsuragi that he liked her since year 1 (probably elementary school so it was around 10 years) And to her, it didnt feel real. The last few panel, she asked him to go on schooldate with her...err to put it simply, she accepted his confension.. probably. Though she complained why he did it while crossdressing.

More like she wants to give him a chance, after all he has been in love with her for a long time, just like her love with senpai

More progress in romance with 3 chapters of a 4-koma manga than 200 chapters of Nisekoi.

I like it.

hey, that's no fair! NIsekoi is a school slice of life romance comedy

wait

Ainoki confessed to Katsuragi that he liked her since year 1 (probably elementary school so it was around 10 years)

Ahhh, somehow I was sure they only met in high/middle school and she was referring to the senpai and it was messed up. Allright then.

Was having a terrible day , until i read this chapter..

Ainoki moving up in the world. And kasugai turning into dust and probably dying a little bit inside
Thanks for the 10/10 chapter. I hope Jun get more spotlight next

But i wanted to see his face too dressed like that!

More progress in romance with 3 chapters of a 4-koma manga than 200 chapters of Nisekoi.

I like it.

People surprised by this development didn't pay attention, Ainoki's feelings for Katsuragi were always there, even if not shown in an explicit manner.

Whoa. I expected that ship, but maybe in the final volume, not immediately.Also I totally don't get the last 4-koma. "I wanted to let being liked for 10 years sink in"... what? Who is asking what of whom exactly?

Ainoki confessed to Katsuragi that he liked her since year 1 (probably elementary school so it was around 10 years) And to her, it didnt feel real. The last few panel, she asked him to go on schooldate with her...err to put it simply, she accepted his confension.. probably. Though she complained why he did it while crossdressing.

What the hell happened in this chapter? I remember reading in previous chapters, that Katsuragingirl like Ainoki, what the hell happened? Suddenly the story change like this

Techinally she like him in a joking sort of way. Like him being a decent guy but still a good friend.Ainoki was the one that was actually attracted to her.Either way the ship works out so Im good

Ainoki said he liked her since "year 1." I don't know if that means their first year of school, or if that means the first year they met. But it seems they've known each other for a long time.

I think he means first year like first grade. They would mean they were 6 and so ten years later they're 16, so that most likely it

Whoa. I expected that ship, but maybe in the final volume, not immediately.

Also I totally don't get the last 4-koma. "I wanted to let being liked for 10 years sink in"... what? Who is asking what of whom exactly?

Ainoki said he liked her since "year 1." I don't know if that means their first year of school, or if that means the first year they met. But it seems they've known each other for a long time.

What the hell happened in this chapter? I remember reading in previous chapters, that Katsuragingirl like Ainoki, what the hell happened? Suddenly the story change like this

Progress in a SoL?! What is this msdness?! Also lol Shizuku.

gLhbBmG.png

Edit: I really wish I could remember how to put Spoiler tags on things....

Whoa. I expected that ship, but maybe in the final volume, not immediately.

Also I totally don't get the last 4-koma. "I wanted to let being liked for 10 years sink in"... what? Who is asking what of whom exactly?

Yeah boi. My man Ainoki strike while she is in the most fragile state. Im 85% sure this ship will sail.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics