Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 71votes)

Klan

Alt Names: alt Almighty Tiger x Blonde Wolfalt Animal Klan
Author: Tanaka Yoshiki
Artist: Fukaki Shouko
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In ancient times, at a lake somewhere in the middle of Eurasia, lived people (ハムランムル) with the ability to transform into animals. But soon internal quarrels forced the population apart into four tribes, which then scattered all over the world. Their descendants prospered, including a certain Hidaka, a high school student who would be completely unremarkable if not for his unnatural appetite.

However, a British aristocrat, Earl Linford, wishes to subjugate all the clans by establishing the supremacy of his own blood. For he can, after all, transform into a lion, the king of the beasts.

That is when Renée, a young woman who can turn into a beautiful wolf, enters the picture and endeavors to return Hidaka to his roots.
Go to Klan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ending(Spoilers--"No duh") New Window Egoist
  • 12 Replies
Topic I call bullshit. New Window Egoist
  • 25 Replies
Topic Klan--interesting manga. New Window Kaykay
  • 27 Replies

96 Comments

..so is it finished or is he on a break?
I Was Waiting For This And I Know What Will Happen Like It Always Happens In Mangas, Well I Hope It Doesn't Go That Way. Well Anyway Awesome Let's See What Will Happen.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger
Well, it ends next chapter.
Of course they have to rush things.
This latest development seems kinda rushed, imo.
I like this manga kind of reminds my of Bloody Roar.
the story is good and characters are quite likeable. too bad battle scene kinda sucked. i mean it would be cool if they can turn into weretiger and such, thus making battle scene more fluid.
oh well, it's fun at least albeit a short one. hope to see another manga by this duo.
Who would have thought that the count was into lolicon...
Anyway, good job Pinoymanga.
2 more left T_T
It's just you.
All pages are there.
i think 1 page is missing in ch 11 or is it just me
Actually there's a season 4 in -making already.

Wait, no, that was a troll.
Does it have season 2 like other manga???????
The story developed well and came to a more or less decent conclusion.
It didn't feel rushed at all.
That's why I'm satisfied with the ending.
Though of course, one wishes a manga he likes to go on forever, which sadly is only possible when the MC dresses in orange-.- ^^
Yes, it is to bad. i'd wanted more chapters of it. it has 14 chapters total. anyways, can't wait for more. Thanks
The story finishs just fine, to a certain degree.
They finished it already? Rage. I would not have minded reading another 20 or 30 chapters, but I guess they're already starting to lead into the wrap-up now.
Still, I will greatly enjoy watching Tora maul bears. He's put on his badass face, now for the slaughter.
so basically the manga died before it could close the story. figures D;
this reminds me of yami no Purple Eyes
I'm already craving for more...this chapter was awesome, and i can't wait to see him fighting the bears =D
wow long wait, but great chapter!
omg..i just had a nose bleed!! im so excited!!! cant wait for the next chapter!
Nice. It's always awesome when they snap.
thank you prozess!!!!!! ^_^
thanks PROzess for the information.
As of now, Klan is completed in Japanese. It ends at Chapter 14.
I'll try to finish this as fast as possible.
c10 is already translated and should find its way here soon.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics