Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 187votes)

Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni!

Alt Names: alt ¡Señorita Shinosaki, a este paso te volveras Otaku!alt 宅女是如何炼成的alt 篠崎さん気をオタしかに!alt Miss Shinozaki, You Might Turn into An Otaku at This Rate!
Author: Hikawa Shou
Artist: Hikawa Shou
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With her beautiful looks and outgoing personality, Shinozaki Akina used to be the leader of a group of hotties on the top of a class hierarchy. After her high school debut was delayed, however, she finds herself isolated in the class.

Next to Akina sits Sasamura Kaede, an otaku girl who can turn into a bishoujo with her glasses off. Akina decides to get Kaede out of the otaku life and groom her for a perfect high school life, but the only way to get close to Kaede is for Akina to pretend to be a Precure otaku herself to her chargrin...
Go to Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 1 Replies

416 Comments

Very cool, thanks a lot Comet Scans!!

If only Shinozaki just admits she is gay and she is an otaku, her life would be so much easier.

Like both her social life and her love life.

Cute!

There was just enough yaoi to remind us this is about a normal girl --> fujoshi but not to disgust ones who don't like BL

Spoiler

Every chapter prediction: turns out Akina is gay.

next chapter prediction: turns out akina brother is gay xD

turns out he was gay.

Haha! Cute........I like the brother/sister dynamic in this one. Thanks a lot Comet-Scans!!

poor girlie xd

Poor girl still have no idea about the existence of trap on internet.

I just hope no one ever fills her in about that.

Poor girl still have no idea about the existence of trap on internet.

Such yuri

Much love

Very funny, thanks a lot Comet Scans!!

Ah~, swimsuit chapter... With lolis! Lolis hugging other lolis, lolis lying on top of other lolis, flashback lolis. Nice.

So, is her facade starting to break down? That's insteresting, but wouldn't that mean that this is about to end?

Anime. This definitely needs an anime. I want to see her trash about with that face on all the time trying to rationalise her urges.

I wonder what will she admit first, being an otaku or her yuri disposition.

ch12

-Appropriate chapter titles for the pool episode

-It's seems like not lying is already in Akina's mind, I look forward to the next chapter. I hope the author welcomes "change" (I mean "more change" since Akina can now ask her friends to go shopping her) 

Hi!

I'm translating this manga with friends to polish and i we have a request. Can You lend us your original raws? It's sometimes hard to edit something. We'll be thankful! :)

Finally got my Shinozaki Vol2 in the mail~

And ironically enough, it had an ad insert for Shishunki Bitter Change inside... which I also got both volumes of that in this order too lol...

lol akina was totally going to get some normal friends if she wasn't so obsessed with kaede and becoming an otaku.

Yeah, just imagine what this would be if she hadn't been out of school sick her first week. I'd wager it'd be a run-of-the-mill manga.

Hitsuzen.

Like hell I gonna miss those siwmsuits! And I really like when Akina just let out "the otaku" inside her.

So at this point Shinozaki has abandoned all pretense of just wanting Kaede to stop being an otaku I assume? :) And is interested in ... other... things.

And now think about what mom would have said, if they were three male Otakus. ;)

ch11

--The chapter did not feel like a proper pool episode because of the prepure and Akina is too excited. Maybe. And because there wasn't a "spread page" for it?

--Akina needs to get her excitement in check if she's going to fall into depression in the aftermath. Half-expected her to get on stage but Micchy's good enough.

--someone has said it before, this manga has "positive" view of otaku (culture). Instead of saying they're "weird", the mother who sat near them during the show said, the old girls watch because prepure is very popular.

I think they need to add the Yuri tag to the genre.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics