Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 114votes)

Amai Seikatsu

Alt Names: alt 内衣高手alt 甘い生活alt Sweet Life (YUZUKI Hikaru)
Author: Yuzuki Hikaru
Artist: Yuzuki Hikaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The complicated story of a young man who goes to work for a lingerie company.

This manga has 40.5 volumes.

Sequel: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/amai-seikatsu-second-season-r18229
Go to Amai Seikatsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

232 Comments

99f9638d12d2ef626972ad8f50f03595.jpg

This raw/chapter seems a bit..dirtier in the first few pages. O_o I guess it was just drawn that way.

In manga magazines, some series get their title page and first few pages drawn in color. In tankobon reprints, they're printed in greyscale (to cut costs?) and end up looking a little "dirty" like that, I guess (haha).

Anyway, big thanks to Ravin and the rest of Bento Scans!

Nope no NTR here.  He is just that irresistible.  If he had actually willingly tried to make her fall in love with him, it would be a different story.  He doesn't even know she has a boyfriend.

GON GET NTRd

This raw/chapter seems a bit..dirtier in the first few pages. O_o I guess it was just drawn that way.

No other way to say this but...

Spoiler

Well, this can't possibly end well... Unless they bribe the father with underwear. <_<

I doubt that will even work lol.

*I may have translations that are almost done with volume 2, but that means nothing since i haven't looked at anything past chapter 7 lol.

Well, this can't possibly end well... Unless they bribe the father with underwear. <_<

Edo Shinsuke is my hero.

Ravin is as well, I bet.  :)

Well, i released late because of slacking lol.

I am slacking and putting release pace back to tuesdays lol.

Edo Shinsuke is my hero.

BEST JOB EVERRRRR!

lol Gold Finger

Feels like a stand's name

And the chairman pulls off his face and reveals that he was Dio all along, and that his underwear corporation was really to make mythical "Stone Underwear" and turn all the women in to vampires. ...Nah... It couldn't be... <_<

I oddly seem to be going at a weekly speed for this lol. I hope i can keep it up lol.

-Translator also sent me chapter 13 half a day ago as well.

Well thank you man its been getting very good.

lol Gold Finger

Feels like a stand's name

just makes me think of that goldmember song
'He's got the midas touch...
but he touched it too much!'

This is really good. I hope we will have fast updates 

I oddly seem to be going at a weekly speed for this lol. I hope i can keep it up lol.

-Translator also sent me chapter 13 half a day ago as well.

This is really good. I hope we will have fast updates 

Ah well, just thought I'd ask. You are doing quite well! Keep up the great work. 8D

I might be interested in the proofreading position. How would I go about signing up?

Lol, for the most part i am alaays iffy with new members... i always check over releases, and double check my own work so i am unsure if bento would need a proofreader at the moment.

To the tune of Candy Shop:

MC's got the magic hands~

He'll make you take off your pants-

We're gonna see some real romance-

Those girls never stood a chance- (Whoah)

We'll take you to the panty shop~

They'll let you get all you want-

Go ahead girls, don't you stop-

Keep going till you get that bra- (Whoah)

I might be interested in the proofreading position. How would I go about signing up?

Bento Scans, you have my earnest gratitude for digging up and bringing us this oldschool treasure!

You should actually thank the translator since i would never have started scanlating this if not for him.

Bento Scans, you have my earnest gratitude for digging up and bringing us this oldschool treasure! 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics