Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 182votes)

Kuroshitsuji

Alt Names: alt Black Butleralt El Mayordomo Negroalt 검은 집사alt 黒執事alt Kara Kahyaalt Piru Hovimestariksialt خادم سیاه
Author: Toboso Yana
Artist: Toboso Yana
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Among the noble families of Victorian England exists Sebastian Michaelis, butler to the Phantomhives. He has unquestionably impeccable knowledge of all subjects, including etiquette, martial arts and cooking, as well as talents in every other area imaginable.

However, though Sebastian is undeniably perfect, he is forever destined to meet the needs of his 12 year old master, Ciel. Wearing a black tailcoat whilst gracefully brewing the world's strongest red tea, why is it that such a high class butler chooses never to leave the side of such a frustrating master? And what is the truth behind his perfection? The secrets of Sebastian and the tragedies of his cunning young master slowly unfold as the duo goes up against many terrible and unexpected foes.
Go to Kuroshitsuji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kuroshitsuji's Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ndanix
  • 18 Replies
Topic Who is the best Kuroshitsuji character? New Window yamikami
  • 11 Replies

335 Comments

Oh shitt and I was just laughing with ciel at Violet's funny drawings then he goes and turns scary Posted Image
After reading the chapter...

Spoiler

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Finally, the plot hastens ... But I don't mind this setting without the plot either.
lol. when he used the canvases and string... it reminded me of when sebbie used a mobile phone in the earlier chapters xD discrepancies ! @_@ haha~
im seeing Artemis Fowl in reading the synopsis
Paybacks a bitch! xD. Extremely satisfying chapter especially when sebastian circulated the picture of "pretty" boy's face lmao!

And that paddle board O.O my butt felt sore just looking at it.
Oh my, I get incredibly aroused when Ciel is being a Magnificent Bastard! That is the Ciel I love most!
Well, for all the gorgeousness of the plot against pretty boy, Soma and the elephant almost stole the show for me. At first I thought Ciel's plot was just to drive the guy into a nervous breakdown by siccing an overenthusiastic Indian prince on him . . . seems like it might have worked.
Ciel took all the credits. Poor Sebastian :D
It begins.

Ciel is finally starting to move thanks to this little mini battle with the 'pretty' fag. And he took it just that extra step further than he had to with those pictures. The smug little smile on his face as he watched that guy crumple before him - that's the Ciel I love best.

I'm even beginning to like Ciel's completely guiltless hypocrisy. It's always wonderful when Ciel takes command of Sebastian but it's extra sweet when even one hell of a butler is pressed to the limit of his endurance!

More Ciel! Make them dance more!
HAHAHAHAHA! Even Sebastian is speechless from the totally opposite BS spouting out of Ciel's mouth!

TAT LOOK! PRICELESS!!!
Why are one of the genres yaoi? I'm pretty sure there wasn't any in this manga o.o
I demand moar chapters of the terrifying lizzy! Also I gotta wonder if the brother realizes he is the Queen's Watchdog as well or if that is an intimate detail that only Elizabeth is privvy to (since she is his fiance)
@Liar: I'm not a naysayer. I just don't like this arc and am waiting with baited breath for it to be over. Just like you are. So we can get back to the good stuff. I'm sure the end will be a soothing balm of callous cruelty and manipulation that will only reconfirm my love of this series - but the rest of this arc is boring me to tears. For fanservice I usually prefer those of the yaoi variety :D
To all the naysayers stating that this is just fan service and declaring that that it is not the dark and gritty Ciel and Sebastian we have all come to know and love, I simply insist that you remain patient. As you may all recall, there have been plenty of instances in the past where everything seems all light and sunshine but... the underlying darkness will soon be unveiled and we will be sucked into the despair that have demons ravenous for souls.
Bwee! So much fun~ <3 Looking forward to next chapter.
It is really a arc of fanservice. That's just the most fitting term for these new chapters!
I just hope Ciel gets back to his 'old' self when he gets rid of those in his way.
Another thing I noticed is that I don't have to reread anything to keep up with Ciel's and Sebastian's detective work for this new arc. This one is pretty easy to follow in comparison.
i like 444 follows
sounds deadly
Clearly, you are sorted into the different houses by use of the Sorting Hat! It's only common sense!
DAMN IT THE DELICIOUS FOOD I CANT
The P4 is suppose to be a reference to Hana yori dango's F4 right? I think so.......
Ah the inner fujoshi of Toboso comes out... She kept it subtle till now :/
I want more! Instant Follow! Take it deep!
@Hanan-chan

That's what I thought about the art too. Ciel lost... a certain kind of aloof grace that he had in the beginning. Colder. More malicious.

How to imagine such nobility, charm, and benevolence, in the behaviors of a man who, only by his icy, demented look, betrays his true nature? I was just as subjugated to his elegance as his intelligence.

Also, the school arc feels out of place but whatever. Fanservice! -hugs-
@ Oubliette
exactly my thoughts too,
the whole different air around this arc is irritating, I even think sometimes the art totally changed, because Ciel looks somewhat strange, not the usual...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics