Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 65votes)

Sakura Sakura (Morishige)

Alt Names: alt サクラサクラ
Author: Morishige
Artist: Morishige
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fifteen years ago, natality decreased greatly in Japan and the few who were born during that time are called the "LastGen."

Hanasaka Haru, a 15-year-old LastGen kid, has never met any classmates before. Now, he goes to school for the first time and meets Himeshiro Sakurako. But Sakurako is not quite the ideal classmate he imagined, and his dream school life isn't turning out the way he wanted it to...
Go to Sakura Sakura (Morishige) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

292 Comments

So Hanasaka and Himeshiro are some of the last children born making them sorta like Pandas. Meaning they are always being watched and raised carefully in the hopes they procreate?

Shikishima might be a robot designed to look after them.

hmmm
either way, himeshiro <3
I'll be damned if they killed her off. Don't do it author.
It's not worth it.
Nooo don't die
i hope shikishima will be all right
This is one of the few mangas that really makes me laugh quite a bit...
The way rankings ought to be done!
Rei was more of a robot, while this girl is like a little puppy wishing for care. The other girl is many times nicer than asuka, while MC is just too inocent and caring, thus weirdo ;) (not the gutless attention whore aka Shinji)
What is wrong with similar characters?
Peoples should stop complain about that!

And how the hell similar characters make you lost interest in manga?
With that set of mind I think you should stop read manga 13 years ago.
I finally understand. Hanasaka is

Spoiler
I'm loving shikishima-san
dafuq... did i just see shinji, asuka, and rei...................!?
@greensoulreaper yeah, I was pretty much thinking this is Rei incarnate
According to tvtropes, Shikishima fits into the Rei Ayanami Expy, along with a handful of other manga/anime/light novel characters.

Posted Image

Any look familiar? :D
Shikishima the next Nagato!
Tsundere.
Check.
Robot-Girl.
Check.
Living Together.
Check.
Oblivious Protagonist.
Check.

Etc.
I think you guys missed a small tidbit. I don't think the three of them (assuming Shikishima is actually human) can reproduce, either. The loli-hag teacher mentioned Himeshiro "not having her period yet." At the age of 15, that's not normal.

Sounds like the so-called "NewGen" are artificially-created humans since the mangaka wasn't too clear on that (unless I missed something).
Is shikishima a robot?
did the mom say that sakurako would kill them all?why and how?
rather than 'lastgen' , i think shikishima is a CYBORG. HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU WALK LIKE THAT O.O
4 awesome chapters and the awkward quiet girl is totally my fave so far. Can't wait for more chapters. This is going to be awesome!:)
Rei-chan...
dat last page...roflmao
http://vatoto.com/read/_/136672/sakura-sakura-morishige_ch3_by_seinagi/14

"We even slept in the same room, but they wouldn't join me in the love fights* or pillow talk*!"
*fixed
Premise was interesting.. Until people start mentioning Asuka and Rei.. and then for some reason I lost interest..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics