Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 88votes)

Our Relationship Is...

Alt Names: alt İlişkimiz...alt 우리사이느은alt Something About Usalt Woori
Author: Lee Yun Ji
Artist: Lee Yun Ji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Though we get closer, the gap that can't be crossed. Our uncertain relationship - warm like pastel colors, but unable to burn hotly like primary colors. This fall is the beginning of the campus couple that'll make your heart race.

Original Comic: http://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/something_about_us
Go to Our Relationship Is... Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

207 Comments

[edit] just read that it was licensed hahaha

stop making a fuss about 6 letters

Why is Yoojin being translated into "Eugene"? It's pissing me off. Eugene isn't even a female name.[/size]

Maybe because the name Eugene is the name of a female idol from an old but used to be very popular idol group S.E.S so it was used as a female name in korea?
Never gonna get used to the whole "Eugene" thing. Seriously all that comes up into my head when I hear it is a slightly effeminate white boy with glasses and perhaps a british accent.

Why so specific? I dunno. But I sure miss Yoojin being called Yoojin.

I was wondering who the hell Eugene was... some old man?

Why is Yoojin being translated into "Eugene"? It's pissing me off. Eugene isn't even a female name.

Gotta admit, that really jarred on me as well.  And I agree with darius404, the sound is different and everyone else is still sporting nonwestern-sounding names so it doesn't fit the rest of the translation.  And plus, yeah, it's a guy's name.  Took me a minute to even figure out who they were talking about.  I really don't think it's a good choice.  Is it maybe a joke?

Uh, no, they're not the same sound, the pronunciation is different. There was no need whatsoever to change a Korean name into a western name, let alone one with a different pronunciation. Especially not when literally EVERY OTHER CHARACTER has a non-westernized name.

I completely understand what you mean and I feel the same. 

Since I overlook this project personally with my team, I read over the four chapters released by Lynalu and I realized that what was released was Lezhin's official translated version of Our Relationship Is..., but formally known as Something About Us (I"ll continue to call it ORI as it's the name that we gave it since day 1). Since Lezhin officially translates it into English, sadly it means that ORI is licensed and payment is required to read the later chapters on their site, however Café Scanlation will release chapter 34-35 before we publicly make our official announcement in regards to our future plans with ORI. Hopefully this did not come off too sudden and I hope you have a good day/night :)

Cool 4 chapters ... I'm starting to really like chanhee ♡
And
Actually "eugene" and "yoojin" are both ok (same sound).. there's not an exact spelling when you romanize korean. You're just used to the other one.

Uh, no, they're not the same sound, the pronunciation is different. There was no need whatsoever to change a Korean name into a western name, let alone one with a different pronunciation. Especially not when literally EVERY OTHER CHARACTER has a non-westernized name.

Huh, didn't know the driver's seat was on the left in cars in Korea.

Cool 4 chapters ... I'm starting to really like chanhee ♡
And
Actually "eugene" and "yoojin" are both ok (same sound).. there's not an exact spelling when you romanize korean. You're just used to the other one.

Why is Yoojin being translated into "Eugene"? It's pissing me off. Eugene isn't even a female name.

Oh nooo, my poor darling sweetheart...your adorable pure love is doomed. /cries

I am rooting for Sunbae dude than Childhood friend

SAY YES TO THE MILKY WAY  O________O 

UGH he's sooo cute >/////<

• efu likes this
4 chapters in one day? Is this real life? Thank you translator (Lynalu?) !

Honestly, why do people like pitting women against each other when it comes to romantic stories?

I just hate stories where women have to become ugly, vicious shrews because they're fighting over a guy. Not that I think Yoojin and Gayoung have reached that point yet...but I'm preparing myself for when they do.

I get what you mean, but it's really just how the tides roll, especially in this genre. Romantic stories often have a rival, and they have to make them bad in some way. 

Sometimes rivals are ugly, vicious shrews but they can also be really great characters who make you love them (Chanhee) who you'll hate, hate, hate to see rejected (CHANHEE) because they deserve to be happy (CHANHEE NOOO PLEASE).

Yoojin's there to be hated... Just as you can expect Yoojin's falling out, I think we can also expect her redemption. Likely. Maybe.

But I just really wanted to say that I agree because I lovelovelove female friendships, female support between well-developed interesting characters that are more friends than a background, in Manga so much..

Um yes, hello, calling Chanhee to inform him that I am single and ready to go to Canada at anytime. Anytime.

If only Woojin would feel something/realise his feelings for Gayoung then they could be together. I want them together. If she and Chanhee get together then he's just gonna get hurt because she has feelings for Woojin that prolly won't go away, also he(Chanhee) seems to treat her like some sort of porcelain doll in the last few chaps so far which may seem manly but can be considered a little insulting imo. I'm also hoping that Woojin's broken up with Yoojin she seemed cute but also not super bright and she did ruin Woojin and Gayoung's relationship. Finally after chp37 I hope she says no. 

*hyperventilates*

Oh dear oh dear oh dear....while I like Woojin, I just can't help but like this guy, too. And now he kinda popped one of the important questions lol. Oh, be still my shipper heart. 

Chapter 34... Damn it! Woojin is such a gentleman. It's so hard to hate the guy. He's such good dude.
Honestly, why do people like pitting women against each other when it comes to romantic stories?

Spoiler

I just hate stories where women have to become ugly, vicious shrews because they're fighting over a guy. Not that I think Yoojin and Gayoung have reached that point yet...but I'm preparing myself for when they do.
Sunbae best man. I like han woojin but i like sunbae more, he's just too precious

Did a bunch of catch up reading and...Oh. My frikkin god. I was hardcore Woojin x Gayoung. But then Chanhee came along and we got his perspective. (And his text exchanges with...redhead...idr his name....were just priceless). So...Ship...time to change flags. 

That said Woojin x Gayoung is still great, but I like Chanhee sunbae a loooot. That doesn't happen often. I want to see them interact more!!! If Chanhee gets a bit more expressive. It would be fun to see Gayoung teasing him *imagining what their relationship might be like*.

I liked Yoojin, especially with that "EX TEXT ALERT" bit and her buddies came running over to check it out. But then she said (paraphrased)

Spoiler
And now I'm practically cringing for the future friction. 

What I'm interested in aside from Chanhee x Gayoung is what kind of development would make Woojin actually interested in Gayoung? Of course he cares for her but it doesn't seem like jealousy is going to hit him in any way (nor does his friends teasing him prod any sort of self-realization). A confession from Gayoung? Her crying her eyes out? 'Space'/less time together? I'm curious how the author will tackle this.

everyone in this webtoon is like an alcoholic or something. they're drinking like every chapter 

best friend boy can suck it. he's a good kid but he pisses me off too. im on sunbae's team B) he's soo cute 

the korean "some" term reminds me of the american phrase "they're talking". i've always thought it was dumb lol. make it clear so that others aren't confused T_T

4 Chapters!?

Christmas came early, boys!

I'm firm in my belief that if every side dude in every piece of literature just took out their mp3 players, and listened to Threatz by Denzel Curry, there'd be no static - it'd just be on sight.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics