Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 25votes)

Side Story of - Saki - Shinohayu the Dawn of Age

Alt Names: alt Shinohayualt 旧約青春麻雀物語 シノハユ
Author: Kobayashi Ritz
Artist: Igarashi Aguri
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The long-awaited new Saki spinoff, centering around the past of Harue and the pros Hayarin, Kokaji and Noyori.

> Spin-Off of Saki
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saki-r160 )
Go to Side Story of - Saki - Shinohayu the Dawn of Age Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

52 Comments

Thanks for picking this up Akio!

Also, 2 year old Yuu is adorable.

Quadra post!

Whao its wakanai-P! She's totally adorable!

So who's the girl in the last page ?

The next girl joining their team of 5 in high school?

So who's the girl in the last page ?

shit shit shit.....the feels....they're coming....

That is a foul accusation you are making there. I'd like to think I have principles.

By the way, the lines in question are "Kuso" and "Kuso gaaaaaa!!"

sorry, I was basing that from the previous chapters. or rather, I think it was chapter 1, or maybe achiga hen only. In any case, admittedly, http://vatoto.com/read/_/156326/saki-achiga-hen-episode-of-side-a_ch19_by_tmnbe-scans

was really bad, I couldn't even get myself to carry on reading beyond the first page.

again, I'm sorry for assuming the current few chapters were translated from chinese just because of the example above. Also, I never checked the raws and wasn't positive, hence I used 'I think' in my last comment. Just that most of the time, Japanese people are more polite, I wouldn't use profanities unless it's clearly and strongly hinted that they are a good word to use in the translation.

this is most likely tl'd from chinese.

That is a foul accusation you are making there. I'd like to think I have principles.

By the way, the lines in question are "Kuso" and "Kuso gaaaaaa!!"

I personally think she probably uses 'chikusho' instead (not sure if I spelt it right in romaji) which most tl-ers would tl it as 'damn', 'damn it all' instead. Using 'fuck' isn't exactly wrong though. and in any case, this is most likely tl'd from chinese.

...dat girl is right on about microwaves.

Oh dam, girl knoes how2cuss.

I rarely see that nowadays in manga, kewl.

>Fuck everything.

Kanna revolution, experience it.

....I read that in less than 2 minutes T.T

It's looking promising. <3

thanks for the effort in changing it to the Jap terms!

I'm liking the no. of pages, honestly. and nice development too. too bad the main story's still so slow =/

>Boy in the finals

muh yuri

I kept expecting it to end after page 20 or so but it kept going and going....

But it was still too short! Can't wait another month T.T 

Thanks for the fast chapter hchen!

Thanks for v2!

perfect job but stop using the chinese names.

Now I need the original characters' names.

But, great, I loved it. It will be a great series again.

Thanks for the chapter hchen!

I can see why you couldn't resist translating the chapter after reading it. Really reminded me of the early chapters of Saki. I kept expecting it to end every 10 pages like the main manga is now but it just kept going and going, which was nice.

...but you translated the names from Chinese again.

that's it . 11 pages!?

indeed, we need more main storyline =( but wonder who that one other girl is.

The premise is fantastic. I can't wait for it. 

Why another spin?! We need more Saki! :batoto_012:

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics