Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 47votes)

He~nshin!! - Sonata Birdie Rush

Alt Names: alt へ~ん・しん!! そなたバーディ・ラッシュalt へ~ん○しん!!-そなたバーディ・ラッシュalt 变~身!!○其方的小鸟要入洞alt He~nshin!!alt He~nshin!! Sonata Birdie Rush
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Minazuki Suu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hayama Sonata has been a pro golfer for 2 years, but she has never played in a pro golf match. It's because she doesn't have a sponsor to pay for the cost of a match. One day a weird president of a company comes to make a contract of sponsorship with her. The requirement for the contract is that Hayama must do cosplay in her matches. Can she become a real pro golfer and beat all her opponents?
Go to He~nshin!! - Sonata Birdie Rush Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

84 Comments

Oh my goodness, another chapter already? It almost feels wrong to get more than one a year, but man am I glad we did. Thank you guys for continuing the series!

there was a time i found all this funny

Thanks for picking up this series. One of Minazuki Suu without tragedy.

You suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure?

It's still alive! Praise the melons sun!

Thanks for picking up this series. One of Minazuki Suu without tragedy.

Bless you guys for still going after all this time.

I might as well order it myself, take a course in japanese, and translate it. This is getting ridiculous.

ikr... maybe ill translate it if i can find an editor...

I might as well order it myself, take a course in japanese, and translate it. This is getting ridiculous.

The final page has that song stuck in my head now.

Not even a year since the last update, good job!

It's alive?! o.o

Actually looking for editors as our translator is willing, but the only editor we have interested in this only pops by a month or two a year.

It's alive?! o.o

Hate to burst your bubble, but this project is anything but alive at the moment. For some perspective, this chapter was translated and posted on "Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:51 am." Yes you read that right, this chapter was translated on APRIL 2012. Ironically our translator is actually rather interested in this project, but none of our "regular" editors are all that gung-ho about it.

So yeah need someone to take over if the people want this project to live...or find another group to do it. Chapter 08 is most likely our last release on this project unless someone decides to step up.

Cleaning, redrawing, or typesetting?

I can guarantee that this manga is one of MINAZUKI Suu work that doesn't have tragic ending.

really big plot here

Hate to burst your bubble, but this project is anything but alive at the moment. For some perspective, this chapter was translated and posted on "Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:51 am." Yes you read that right, this chapter was translated on APRIL 2012. Ironically our translator is actually rather interested in this project, but none of our "regular" editors are all that gung-ho about it.

So yeah need someone to take over if the people want this project to live...or find another group to do it. Chapter 08 is most likely our last release on this project unless someone decides to step up.

Good christmas present, thanks.

IT LIVES!

@God

the tller is a fillipo and the editor is russian. how bad do you want it?
Although I was able to guess what was going on, it would be nice to have all the pages translated and grammatically correct. Perhaps they lack a good editor?

Oh well, I'm not really in a position to complain too much. Thanks for the release!
You obviously don't even know what NTR is cookieness. She doesn't even have a romantic interest so far so this is not NTR. Or are you the type to delude yourslf into thinking an attractive character is yours?
-_-
hmm even the prospect of knowing how overpowered the main male is isnt enough for me to suffer reading thru NTR-ish groping by other men on the females especially hayama. whats worse is it seems she likes it. it seems nice and all when they show those 3 chibi grandpas all around her but thinking about them in the form of regular all men groping her its just wrong lol. after awhile i had to ask myself, why the fuck did i read this xD pointless fanservice is pointless.
Uh ho! Looks like the odds are "stacked" against her. ;)
one of Minazuki Suu's manga that has good ending. Luv it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics