Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 103votes)

Joukamachi no Dandelion

Alt Names: alt 城下町のダンデライオンalt 城下町的蒲公英alt Castle Town Dandelion
Author: Kasuga Ayumu
Artist: Kasuga Ayumu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the manga's story, the everyday lives of the nine super-powered siblings of the royal family are monitored by more than 200 surveillance cameras and broadcast nationwide. The people of the nation who are watching the broadcast will have the ability to elect the next monarch. The story focuses on Akane, the third-oldest sister who can manipulate gravity. She is shy and desperately does not want to be caught on camera.
Go to Joukamachi no Dandelion Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Popularity poll New Window neorasp
  • 0 Replies

159 Comments

A New ship sails!

That birthday celebration to Aoi always gets me emotional. smh 

Angelica's power is kinda similar to Tatsuya's Regrowth from Mahouka though nerfed

Spoiler

So... Hana, Kanade, Akane (kinda of?) and now Angelica. Shuu is a harem king!

Eeeh.

It could've have happened, but it seems Angelico x Haruka is the path fowards.

no incest allowed

Spoiler

So... Hana, Kanade, Akane (kinda of?) and now Angelica. Shuu is a harem king!

So uhh. Any chance for upload of the missing chapters? Kind of weird that there's a few chapters of a gap in Vol 3. Unless it was adapted in the anime?

can't wait for chapter 35

That friends chapter though. Probably one of my favorite scene though the anime does a good job expanding that part.

Spoiler
Whoa! A large batch of updates...thanks so much! :)

Artwork is so good.  Looks exactly like the anime

Shouldn't it be the other way around? 

The anime looks like the artwork. 

Kasuga Ayumu is a pretty good artist

that girl is alvin's brother from chapter 11

So is there any place to read the missing chapters or are they all missing everywhere?

that girl is alvin's brother from chapter 11
Idol >>>>> princess? Nice, Chika-chan!

and maybe a new character too: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CY-jsKIVAAAAr4Z.jpg

That girl is amazing.

Spoiler

Spoiler

and maybe a new character too: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CY-jsKIVAAAAr4Z.jpg

I'd appreciate if the updates were in order instead of sudden skipping from 13 to 18 to 26. I mean It's nice for the translator that worked on those chapters, I appreciate the hard work but you know, I don't want this to be another Pocket Monster Reburst in where after chapter like 10 it got skipped to 69 and then dropped by the translator team for unknown reasons. (In fact a translator team dropped it at 10 and another one skip it to 69 till 71 and dropped it.)

PS: Not trying to be rude to anyone, I'm just a bit paranoid whenever I see series getting skipped like that as some of the ones that I used to read suddenly got dropped. Probably because the old translator team saw that someone else picked it up while the new person/team simply threw those jump'd chapters there as a random "just in case" or something like that and left it like that. 

With that said, I'll patiently wait for the other chapters to arrive so I can read them in order. (° ∀° )b

Spoiler

All that chapter skipping.....from chapter 13 to chapter 18 and then straight to 26, skips 27, and then 3 chapters with missing pages before proceeding. Oy lol

Oops, almost started to read without noticing the space between chapters. I'll wait.

Uuuuuu so cuuute....

Thanks for the diabeetus '3'

The typo "reating" is "creating" if some one had trouble understanding it. :)

They really are best family.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics