Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 103votes)

Joukamachi no Dandelion

Alt Names: alt 城下町のダンデライオンalt 城下町的蒲公英alt Castle Town Dandelion
Author: Kasuga Ayumu
Artist: Kasuga Ayumu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the manga's story, the everyday lives of the nine super-powered siblings of the royal family are monitored by more than 200 surveillance cameras and broadcast nationwide. The people of the nation who are watching the broadcast will have the ability to elect the next monarch. The story focuses on Akane, the third-oldest sister who can manipulate gravity. She is shy and desperately does not want to be caught on camera.
Go to Joukamachi no Dandelion Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Popularity poll New Window neorasp
  • 0 Replies

159 Comments

Don't do it, childhood friends never win! And in case there are two or more, the more childhooder one is the first to lose!

Ugh yuri bait and switch. The new char was totally into Shu when they got introduced. Guess it's easy to draw quite crowd with some lazily thought out girlxgirl

She did, but it was made pretty clear that she close to Akane as well though.

Cucked
Ugh yuri bait and switch. The new char was totally into Shu when they got introduced. Guess it's easy to draw quite crowd with some lazily thought out girlxgirl

I was hoping for Ange to fall for Haruka instead because nothing will take me off the KarenxAkane ship.

Holy shit that love triangle

The yuri returns?!

Karen better step up her game if she doesn't want her princess to get in shenanigans with another princess!

Technically, serialization ended with chapter 34 (end of election arc) and a celebration anthology by other mangaka was intended to pad out Volume 4 of the tank. However, continued fan interest revived the serialization and the anthology was published separately. This is kinda similar to K-On's situation, but Dandelion works better in the new setting and hopefully the mangaka will continue the series (unlike K-On).

First time I've heard of this, though I don't really bother to look up information about these kinds of things. Was this stated in the magazines or something?

Misaki and Ayase can get a bit of relief there... at least until they realize their rivalry, anyways.

Unexpected yuri is the deadliest and best of all.

Spoiler

NICE

Nope, there was no chapter in between. The manga took a long break before jumping into Angelica's introduction.

Technically, serialization ended with chapter 34 (end of election arc) and a celebration anthology by other mangaka was intended to pad out Volume 4 of the tank. However, continued fan interest revived the serialization and the anthology was published separately. This is kinda similar to K-On's situation, but Dandelion works better in the new setting and hopefully the mangaka will continue the series (unlike K-On).

pretty sure a lot of chapters were missed between chapter 34 and 35 since it went from Nov 2015 issue to a March 2016 issue. just as well, a manga doesn't usually get to be on the front cover consecutively for a magazine (the best i've ever seen was to love ru darkness which is seemingly every other month, and that's only since it was in all aspects the best out of the monthly jump). would also explain when the hell did akane go to college - though to be fair, time leaps tend to be common in comparison to the anime since the manga plotline is across a three year period instead of one but it doesn't really explain where shu & kanade go for college (aoi lives on her own which is reasonable for college but the others don't?).

i mean props to the anon who is compiling all these translations and cleaning up (is he or someone else?) the scans, so hopefully someone out there has already translated those in between chapters that were missed.

Nope, there was no chapter in between. The manga took a long break before jumping into Angelica's introduction.

pretty sure a lot of chapters were missed between chapter 34 and 35 since it went from Nov 2015 issue to a March 2016 issue. just as well, a manga doesn't usually get to be on the front cover consecutively for a magazine (the best i've ever seen was to love ru darkness which is seemingly every other month, and that's only since it was in all aspects the best out of the monthly jump). would also explain when the hell did akane go to college - though to be fair, time leaps tend to be common in comparison to the anime since the manga plotline is across a three year period instead of one but it doesn't really explain where shu & kanade go for college (aoi lives on her own which is reasonable for college but the others don't?).

i mean props to the anon who is compiling all these translations and cleaning up (is he or someone else?) the scans, so hopefully someone out there has already translated those in between chapters that were missed.

I find it a bit odd how they're only introducing a new (major) character now, given how they had previously basically lined the series up for ending, but I guess this "Angelica arc" will be more of just keeping the series going rather than actually the series continuing.

Mainly thinking this cos the way they've shoe-horned Akane back in was kinda dumb, and given that they didn't use Hikari's powers, they won't be pulling a "it's only temporary" card at this rate.

Still tho, fucking love this series.

The explanation for Aoi's power doesn't make sense with some chapters.

Spoiler

You're right, and I thought the same thing. I don't know if it's what the author intended, but my personal headcanon is that the dad lied about her power to make her more confident, especially when there were previous pages stating Aoi was possibly going to lose control of her power.

A little something from the next chapter: http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/yuriton-garuon/imgs/6/7/674989be.png

The explanation for Aoi's power doesn't make sense with some chapters.

Spoiler

Mods should remove incomplete chapters now complete ones were uploaded

>All these new chapters

2cFlBhF.png?1

wow, thanks for the immense work & update and even more, filling in the gaps in the chapters. Much appreciated /a/nonymous and Excorsism.

I can finally read this!

Akane is a true angel... Also I guess these few chapters were adapted in the anime pretty well, despite the fast pacing.

Still waiting for chapter 23, 24, 25 and 27 so I can read the rest. lol

I'm one of those people who can't skip a chapter, so I'm waiting right there with you.

Still waiting for chapter 23, 24, 25 and 27 so I can read the rest. lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics