Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 266votes)

4 Cut Hero

Alt Names: alt 4컷용사alt Cartoon Hero
Author: Gojira-Kun
Artist: Gojira-Kun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The Hero has defeated the Demon King! But the Princess he meant to save turned out to be a Prince. NEETdom, here he comes, but a life of relaxation surrounded by animes is a pretty sweet deal.

Unfortunately, he gets caught up in millennia old legends, curses, and a twisted plot involving multiple Kingdoms and many dragons. Through and through, though, he'll follow a path of whimsy, even if that involves him palling it up with "villains".

Original Webcomic:
http://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/cartoon_hero/

Official English Translation:
http://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/4_cut_hero/
(Requires account and login.)
Go to 4 Cut Hero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed 4 Cut Hero New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic wtf New Window toriko
  • 4 Replies

240 Comments

Read what was available, then read up to 68 raw because hunger.

So there's an official romanization of Zeed's name somewhere later (literally a panel that has "BOOK OF ZEED" written in English on it), so might want to change it now translators!

Anyway, surprisingly good. A lot of characters, even minor ones, have sprawling backstories that go all over the place and the world setup is done really well, in the end it feels like you have a bunch of depth-rich characters all tied down by their pasts clashing and interacting with each other. In that regard, Zeed actually comes out being my favorite character, as he's basically an outsider to all these angsty people and their super complicated problems, and he brings a fresh perspective when he runs into them.

Just waiting for ex-Demon Lord's backstory, while you see plenty enough of him through how other characters interact with him in their pasts, not knowing what makes him tick still makes him out to be sort of a shithead.

The Rokh x Rani ship must happen.

Time to kinkshame the hell out of Rokh's daddy fetish....

I never had giggled and laugh so creepily this hard

Welp. I have read this... this... thing all the way through and all i can say is... 

YES! a thousand times yes! I love it!

Out of all people the demon king is the one that has the most common sense in this manga.

Honestly, he seems like the best person out of everyone. Too bad he died.

Fog is the Main Character of the comic.

Out of all people the demon king is the one that has the most common sense in this manga.

Man this is a rare find, the mix of seriousness with comedy is perfect.

lol?

Man this is a rare find, the mix of seriousness with comedy is perfect.

What a gentleman!

loooooool

Fog is the best here no contest

Hah, I already forgot how funny this thing is. Damn, my memory's worthless.

looks like Demon lord side is more interesting and fun than Hero's side.

where do i sign?

Zena best heroine(villain)

roc title befitting well of him

LMAO! Fog is the true hero.

OMG AN UUPDATE!!! It's been a while!!! Thank you for the updates

I was sceptical about reading this, but tried it just for the lulz because i was bored. I really have to thank my guardian angel/luck/karma or whatever that pushed me to read this. It's been a long time since i laughed like a retard while reading something.

is it me or are the watermarks getting more obnoxious

so many pansu i have to cry to hid my boney...

God damn, the punchline delivery in this comic is too good; MY SIDES, THEY ARE SPLITTING

The comedy in this is great!

Jid has already conquered his daughter.

"Your daughter has been seduced". Now that's a critical hit to a dad if I've ever seen one.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics