Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 145votes)

Centaur's Worries

Alt Names: alt A Centaur's Lifealt 人马小姐不迷茫alt セントールの悩みalt Centaur no Nayamialt Беспокойный кентавр
Author: Murayama Kei
Artist: Murayama Kei
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Himeno is a sweet, shy little centaur girl. In her world, everyone seems to be a supernatural creature, and all her classmates have some kind of horns, wings, tails, halos, or other visible supernatural body part. Despite their supernatural elements, Himeno and her best friends, Nozomi and Kyoko, have a fun and mostly normal daily school life!
Go to Centaur's Worries Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The order of chapters in the volumes New Window BobrykRori
  • 0 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 76 Replies
Topic Bizarrely entertaining New Window Kenshin-dono
  • 4 Replies

541 Comments

Wait... so, beings with two legs and two arms with absolutely no animal characteristics could have been another outcome of evolution? Gross!
i don't think we really needed that information on how centaurs take a crap.
Camel centaur!
can never go wrong with monster girls!
I really like this. I'm usually an action and comedy sort of reader but these kind of things get to me now and then.

Nozomi the imp is awesome!
Damn. I've already turned into pedophile, now I'm being turned into zoophilia, too??
i think you might be jumping the gun on the shoujo ai stuff. it's got 3 volumes in Japan and doesn't even have a romance tag on MU. I think it's really just a cute little school life/fantasy/slice of life......no sex at all. The "mature" thing doesn't seem warranted either
@TetsuDan
Really? K' unfollowed.
Yeah, this definitely has that shoujo-ai feel. All-female main cast, Nozomi's giving off vibes and the few males even introduced weren't worth their introductions. Well, at least it's still a little cute.
.......yup, still cute. Thanks for the new chapter Futari wa Pretty Anon!
Very amusing, but the writing isn't that great. The fact that it really uses monster girls as characters instead of characteristics is definitely refreshing though.
After some careful debate I have come to the determination that this is cute, and will follow it.

And the car in chapter 2 made me laugh out loud. Best car ever.
Cuuute. Thanks FwPA!
Shoujo - Ai?
that feeling when you like where a chapter is going from the very first panel.
wtf have i just read

and where can i find more?
nope, 3volumes, ongoing series.
Is this a one shot, or a series?
I like when these kind of stories introduce how the animal side have certin effects in the humanoid lifestyle, like a comodo dragon girl and her complex of not being able to kiss because she would kill her partner with her venom, or etc
Oh hell yes, feed me moar monstergirls, plz!
@sultan199999

Corruption of Champions or CoC
http://fenoxo.com/category/corruption-of-champions/

Monster Girl Quest or MGQ
http://monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki

You will learn... you will learn.
i don't know how is a horse ****** is cute or look like kid's
H3ck yes! and despite the weird premises, it's still pretty cute, and deals with an understandable problem, can't wait to see more
I will read this. It looks amusing ^^
... why she didn't kick him, in the groin..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics