Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 131votes)

Dimension W

Alt Names: alt มิติปริศนาalt ディメンションWalt Dimensão Walt Dimension W~维度战记~alt 디멘션W
Author: Iwahara Yuji
Artist: Iwahara Yuji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the future, Nikola Tesla's dream of a 'World System' of electricity is realized. Cords and batteries are a thing of the past, and now people can directly draw energy using devices known as 'coils.' Some people, however, modify these coils for destructive purposes. Mabuchi Kyoma, a man who lives in ruins and has a passion for 'vintage' gas-powered cars, has good reason to know what damage these coils can do. He takes on assignments from a large woman known as Marie, recovering illegal coils in exchange for cash and gasoline.

One day, he goes out on one of his usual missions, to retrieve illegal coils from two criminal brothers, Jony and Every Won. When he gets to their gang's hideout, however, there is another stranger there: a mysterious, cloaked captive that appears to be a young lady. Who is she and will this meeting change Kyoma's life?
Go to Dimension W Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw Chapters New Window KuroHorobi
  • 3 Replies

176 Comments

Very nice manga, I recommend.

And if you live in France, buy it ! Tome 3 is already out :D

Yeah, this one is a keeper -- I'm really enjoying this manga! :)

Yesss a new update.

So glad to see an update to this manga. I've really been enjoying this series.

This series is awesome. Followed. Recommend read.

Spoiler

gonna ruin the '69' comments :3

Since when does hydroplaning cause cars to flip end over end? O_o

Steering error due to panicking driver. Getting a swerving car back under control isn’t everyone’s cup of tea.

A villain explaining his nefarious deeds to his longtime partner. Really bad chapter. Hopefully it gets back to more interesting stuff with this over.

Since when does hydroplaning cause cars to flip end over end? O_o

>THIS IS DECISIVE EVIDENCE

phoenix-wright.jpg

It was the butler, in the car lot, with his *hands*! Best episode of Clue, ever.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO UPDATE!!!!

Well, this was a nice surprise after such a long gap -- thanks S2Scans!

Damn this is good! There have been monthly releases for about a year 1/2. So how come it stopped! Please start scanlating this again or something!

I have to agree with cauthon, I'm really loving the art in this series for some reason. The plot is pretty good so far as well, which doesn't help with the wait between chapters :(. I'll take slow updates vs no updates though, thanks S2Scans!

I don't know what it is, but the art on this makes me want so much more. The idea is interesting too, just develops so damn slowly. 

And Mira makes this manga. Mai waifu.

Does this manga ever get interesting? Made it to chapter 5 and had to stop. The only character I liked was Mira, everyone else I hated (it takes a lot for me to hate a character). The story.. well the less said the better.

It is interesting. Obviously it's just not your thing.

Does this manga ever get interesting? Made it to chapter 5 and had to stop. The only character I liked was Mira, everyone else I hated (it takes a lot for me to hate a character). The story.. well the less said the better.

Damn, stops right when the best part could start.

Gaaaah! Not enough updates! Ch.13 was good though.

Very enjoyable series, hope we get some updates soon.

Love this manga.

That headless page... Wow.

Oh no, she's headless.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics