Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 156votes)

E? Heibon Desu yo??

Alt Names: alt えっ? 平凡ですよ??alt Ee? Heibon Desu yo??alt Eh? Heibon desu yo??alt Eh? It's Ordinary??alt Huh? Everything Is Normal Here, You See??alt А? Это нормально??
Author: Tsukiyuki Hana
Artist: Fujiwara Rika
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yukari was a high school student when she died in a traffic accident, but when she woke up, she had been reincarnated as the daughter of a count in another world! But strangely, what was waiting for her was a life of poverty, so she decided to make use of the knowledge from her previous life.

Webraws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/895000083/
Go to E? Heibon Desu yo?? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic what manga does this remind you of New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter 4 is the wrong manga. New Window Smiteodin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Light Novel New Window deshera
  • 3 Replies

330 Comments

I kinda like how the flow is smooth and light. I've read too much dark and violent mangas. A change of pace is good.

Tragedy tag?? why? I dont see any tragedy yet so far

Probably someone's trolling around? I think I remember some other manga gets the tag even though the manga is anything but tragedy. Everything's still heibon here so far.

Tragedy tag?? why? I dont see any tragedy yet so far

I really like this because other Manga have reincarnations and they show off their OP powers. This Manga's protagonist is like, "Fuck it, let's create infrastructure with coffee."

Yeah, it's a breath of fresh air to have do things in a more creative way than beating people with a stick.
I really like this because other Manga have reincarnations and they show off their OP powers. This Manga's protagonist is like, "Fuck it, let's create infrastructure with coffee."

Wait, how long its been since she learned about magic? How is that her magic its still weak? the time sure its moving fast in this series.

nah, she's just convinced that her magic is weak. Actually her magic is so strong, even that Spirit of The Lake did her best to reign it so it won't go out of control.
Wait... how long its been since she learned about magic? How is that her magic is still weak? Time is moving fast in this series...

This is so freaking fluffy that i just want to die from adorable

Actually what demographics is this manga, the magazine itsellf seems to host different types of demographics (Alpha Polis Magazine) mmm...
http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=Alpha+Polis)

Spoiler
these silly peasants.

/r/metricmasterrace

Maybe the tragedy was getting hit by a truck otherwise I'm gonna be worried.

We really need a reincarnation tag.

cute and hyperactive.

Btw I'm not trying to offend anyone here. I just want to say both MT and Heibon are indeed categorized as "reincarnation"-genre, yet it should be wrong to say Heibon is the copy of MT. That sounds so rude and disrespectful to the author. For now you might think it's the same, but later you'll find out how they are following completely different story. And just fyi, for those who want to read LNs with female protagonist, you can find some on...... wait; how do I spell the name of O' Your Majesty Holy Rabbit?

I think you mean

The Esteemed 5th Holy Sheeprabbit, Estelion Sharlulu Asheel Vinchance Celenalia di ef Falufiluu'Luufilaafee (The 35th)
*tutor plops a globe on the table* "HOW DID YOU KNOW THE PLANET IS ROUND"

please don't be a tragedy...

Btw I'm not trying to offend anyone here. I just want to say both MT and Heibon are indeed categorized as "reincarnation"-genre, yet it should be wrong to say Heibon is the copy of MT. That sounds so rude and disrespectful to the author. For now you might think it's the same, but later you'll find out how they are following completely different story.

And just fyi, for those who want to read LNs with female protagonist, you can find some on...... wait; how do I spell the name of O' Your Majesty Holy Rabbit?

So rude. And you know that I am just joking. And yeah they're different in a way as I don't feel them being similar. And thanks for that LN. I'll look up to it.
Btw I'm not trying to offend anyone here. I just want to say both MT and Heibon are indeed categorized as "reincarnation"-genre, yet it should be wrong to say Heibon is the copy of MT. That sounds so rude and disrespectful to the author. For now you might think it's the same, but later you'll find out how they are following completely different story. And just fyi, for those who want to read LNs with female protagonist, you can find some on...... wait; how do I spell the name of O' Your Majesty Holy Rabbit?
on ch6
Spoiler

this manga is an exact copy of Mushoku Tensei

yeah just like Yuri is exact copy of Shounen Harem.

would you genius please, tell me even one different thing about Yuri harem and Shounen Harem then ?

Yuri Harem have a female girl MC have a harem of girls.

Shounen Harem have a male MC have a harem of girls.

Nooooo it's monthly. T.T

I don't blame people for comparing this with Mushoku Tensei. Both of them started out with similar setting and the manga of MT hasn't reached the real story yet, (not sure about Heibon because I didn't read the novel). So for readers that only reads the manga this kind of issue is kinda unavoidable. Just give them a couple more chapters and they will start to see the diff between them

I really adore this... A little 8 year old girl solving the world's troubles through memories of reincarnation... It's just so cute how she both acts like a little precocious 8 year old girl and a mature girl at the same time. It kind of brings me back to raising my kid sister by myself... When she was around 8 years old, she also had this childish but mature allure about her, wanting to help me out all the time.

The only thing that has me on edge is I don't want anything bad to happen to her family. I feel like everything is building up so strongly and positively that drama is right around the corner...

For people who keep babbling "Mushoku Tensei", please broaden your horizon. There are a lot of LNs out there who deal with reincarnation and inventing topic. Thanks.

Well, there's nothing wrong with drawing comparisons to Mushoku Tensei. That series is what started the current boom of reincarnation stories. However, coming to the conclusion that something is "the same" when, aside from a couple of parallels, the story is very different is unwise.

Sure, I don't mind.

Hm... well not really sure how to put spoilers so I'll just toss a link instead of the image itself...

http://i.imgur.com/BdTkSQm.jpg

Thanks. :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics