Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 57votes)

Omoino-Kakera

Alt Names: alt Fragments of Lovealt Omoi no Kakeraalt 想いの欠片
Author: Takemiya Jin
Artist: Takemiya Jin
Genres: Drama DramaJosei JoseiSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mika, a high school student, has no doubts that she is a lesbian, few people around her know that though. She works at a cafe admiring the owner (she only has a thing for older women after all) and visits bars in the gay district. This story presents her life in pieces: from acquiring a surprising friend to helping a married woman discover herself and experiencing disheartening early love. All the while Mika is the confident young adult woman with an impressively mature mind.
Go to Omoino-Kakera Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

39 Comments

The only thing I believe is missing from this manga is a handful of straight people, with more screen-time than background characters...

Well, that, and a few hundred more chapters...

I think I need a chart for this one.  Don't get me wrong, I like it, but something with all the characters and arrows pointing who loves whom would be really handy right now.

That'd be awesome. I love this series, and for some reason the art as well even though it feels a bit unusual.

It's cute and sweet, yet manages to have that bitter feel to it as well, knowing that not everyone will get their way.

I do believe when this is over, I will have to read it again in one sitting to get my head around all the relationships. As at this point all I'm sure of is the Brother is gay, and so is by and large an outsider . The rest is a bit jumbled, going into the past didn't help much either.

Now I'm interested in what will happen when Mayu finds out

Spoiler

Spoiler

dat evil grin...

is she, by any chance, related to Gin Ichimaru??

That was interesting, now I want to know if Mika will do something about Maya. 

You mean *Mayu*? I'm more interest in what Mayu will do when her friend open up.

That was interesting, now I want to know if Mika will do something about Maya. 

heart ache is definitely a central theme here

glad to finally get some new chapters! ^.^

I think I need a chart for this one.  Don't get me wrong, I like it, but something with all the characters and arrows pointing who loves whom would be really handy right now.

Jesus how many lesbians are going to pop out in this. 

Poor best friend though, you were always by her side and now she's not even looking at you.

"I'll tell her someday" hah! that's what a myriad of homosexuals felt about certain relationships, and a grand majority of them never confessed.

All this angst in my cute Shoujo-ai is making me sad :( .

Got to love shoujo-ai, so cute.

Also I learned a new word thanks to this manga: Kerfuffle, funny word.

I quite like this one. It takes an interesting route by having a homosexual women (lesbian, if you prefer) and a straight women fall in love. Usually its between two lesbian women at the get go.

Strangely enough... It's a very good manga!

I like this one. The female lead has a nice character. I don't fully understand same sex relationships, but I love how this mangaka portrays it in a very real(ish) sense. it's not flutterly like other same sex ones are, but nor is it filled with angst like others. I like the a balance.
2 new one shots(sequels) and another chapter of Fragments of Love from Lililicious, thank you.

So much Takemiya Jin, what a great shoujo ai/yuri artist.

I can't wait for more chapters, since this manga has quite a few more chapters yet to be translated.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics