Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 383votes)

Pokémon - Dating a Team Magma Grunt (Doujinshi)

Alt Names: alt 마그마단 조무래기랑 사귀는 만화alt Pocket Monsters dj - Dating a Team Magma Gruntalt Pokémon - Pacaran dengan Anggota Team Magmaalt Pokémon dj - Dating a Team Magma Gruntalt Pokémon dj - Saliendo con una recluta del Equipo Magma
Author: Gooberman(Kdk5011)
Artist: Gooberman(Kdk5011)
Genres: Comedy ComedyDoujinshi DoujinshiEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: About dating a Team Magma Grunt

Source at:

http://blog.naver.com/kdk5011
Go to Pokémon - Dating a Team Magma Grunt (Doujinshi) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Suspended indefinately :( New Window jamtex
  • 0 Replies

368 Comments

Urge to play pokemon... overwhelming... Must resist... have work...

I hope that "End" was only short for "Chapter End".

wait, is it over already?D:

Chapter 5 uploaded.

Happy New Year, everyone.

This is straight up diabetes <3

Happy New years :3

Chapter 5 uploaded.

Happy New Year, everyone.

That Sawade Kap nickname totally awesome though.

Hey, if you're just gonna leave Groundon in your PC, might as well use it to make a point.
A very. Memorable. And physical. Point.

(Also, I think it's nice that everything's nice and obvious. Clear references that everyone understands and just focus on enjoying the Grunt and Protag relationship.)

Hah, caught Groudon with a master balll? Nooooooooooob!

(wasn't that hard to catch, got on my 3rd ultraball)

I see the Master Ball and think "He isn't doing what I think he's doing, is he?"

*Sees next panel*

Yep. He did it. 

when he pulled out that Masterball I was like "O_Oh-my-god...."

Desperately want this to become something bigger.

This Doujinshi, 10/10.

ground/fire? I assumed he would've used a (mega)camerupt to at least show off some skill but god mode groudon is beyond overkill(it's even immune to water attacks ffs), that's just like the little kids on battle spot who only use teams of legendaries.

He pulled out a master ball, and since he's using Latios and considering the dialogue it's already post-game.

People making fun of your girlfriend?

Show everyone how big your dick is by summoning the Avatar of Ground and Fire

He quite literally moved the continents for his girlfriend.

This pleases me in various manly and grownup ways.

i've always wondered if the two player characters were meant to be considered as potential romantic interests of each other or just friends

cause in some games it seems like the former, while in other games it seems like the latter

The bet was that he would only use one fire-ground type
I feel this is appropriate.
Spoiler
ground/fire? I assumed he would've used a (mega)camerupt to at least show off some skill but god mode groudon is beyond overkill(it's even immune to water attacks ffs), that's just like the little kids on battle spot who only use teams of legendaries.

I know this has already been said before but... this doujin is literally the best thing ever.

People making fun of your girlfriend?

Show everyone how big your dick is by summoning the Avatar of Ground and Fire

he used a master ball to capture groundon, the cheap way out

beautifully overkilling though

Yeah, everyone knows the honorable way is to save scum and use up your 99 ultra balls until they dry up or the fucking god stays in the ball.

That said, the look on everyone's faces was priceless.

It still ongoing right ? YES !!

Heh, cute

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics