Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 383votes)

Pokémon - Dating a Team Magma Grunt (Doujinshi)

Alt Names: alt 마그마단 조무래기랑 사귀는 만화alt Pocket Monsters dj - Dating a Team Magma Gruntalt Pokémon - Pacaran dengan Anggota Team Magmaalt Pokémon dj - Dating a Team Magma Gruntalt Pokémon dj - Saliendo con una recluta del Equipo Magma
Author: Gooberman(Kdk5011)
Artist: Gooberman(Kdk5011)
Genres: Comedy ComedyDoujinshi DoujinshiEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: About dating a Team Magma Grunt

Source at:

http://blog.naver.com/kdk5011
Go to Pokémon - Dating a Team Magma Grunt (Doujinshi) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Suspended indefinately :( New Window jamtex
  • 0 Replies

368 Comments

Dam...this doujinshi is better than I thought. Too hilarious for my own good!

Too adorable. Gives me cavities. 

Courtney, please. Spare my nutbladder.

Maxie really needs to let workplace relationships be a thing.

While I'm playing I remember that this exists and it makes me want to actually look for a Magma grunt :(

In B&W2 you can go with a girl on a ferris wheel, it the nearest type of date on a pkmn game xD (because she calls you to go together)
Haha, that cleavage cutout sweater at the end.

q.q hrhr~

These are quite good.
Still.. his name is Poopycock .....

Poppycock is an exclamation meaning "nonsense" or "yeah, right" or "hahaha no". I was having some fun there because it's a fun word, is entirely in the correct context, and it seems like a word Maxie would use, but I'm honestly surprised that it's confusing so many people. Maybe consult a dictionary? I'll change it if it's a problem, however.

Also his name is Brendan. The only main character we don't have a name for is the magma grunt, who I personally call Miss Magma Grunt.

q.q hrhr~

These are quite good.

The protagonist name is actually Brendan. Even in chapter 3, you can see the girl about to call his name.

Spoiler

Damn man I never thought this would be so good...I am glad I clicked on the manga to read it! Good work.

q.q hrhr~

These are quite good.

He said poppycock, which is not actually the protagonist's name. That was just Maxie's slightly fancy way of saying "Shush, we're actually glad to have you here."

MidoriKitzune
Jan 02 2015 04:09 PM

q.q hrhr~

These are quite good.

i caught it with pokeball

I caught it with my penis

those uniforms doe

Spoiler

kya~ so cute this doujinshi. always wanted to see more of the "evil factions"

ugh so cute. Are there other manga with cuteness like this?

Sorry about the mess.  Updating some stuff in the script that doesn't look right or was outright off or typo'd.

Hah, caught Groudon with a master balll? Nooooooooooob!

(wasn't that hard to catch, got on my 3rd ultraball)

i caught it with pokeball
While I'm playing I remember that this exists and it makes me want to actually look for a Magma grunt :(

This is pretty good so far, hope it goes much further.

i like this manga, but i mostly adore that courtney character lol.

It says 'end' on every chapter bro, calm down xD

Team Aqua netorare next chapter.

Chapter 4:

Now THAT is something that should be included in the next Pokemone Game... If you get the local legendary Pokemon you should be able to use it to leave an impression with other trainers! xD

There should be a tag for this kind of romance.

Diabetes.

I need more like this!

I wish for a doujinshi with Courtney, mostly

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics