Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 1257votes)

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

Alt Names: alt ¡Tomo-chan es una chica!alt トモちゃんは女の子!alt 토모짱은 여자아이!alt Si Tomo-chan ay babae!alt Tomo-chan är en tjej!alt Tomo-chan è una ragazza!alt Tomo-chan é uma Garota!alt Tomo-chan da kız!alt Tomo-chan er en jente!alt Tomo-chan est une fille !alt Tomo-chan is a girl!alt Tomo-chan is een meisje!alt Tomo-chan ist ein Mädchen!alt Tomo-chan itu Perempuan!alt Томо-тян — девочка!alt טומו היא בחורה!
Author: Yanagida Fumita
Artist: Yanagida Fumita
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tomo Aizawa was raised in a Karate Dojo and lived her life as a tomboy until high school. As a result, her childhood friend/love interest Junichirou Kubota (aka Jun) doesn't treat her as a girl at all.

Now... How to get him to see her as a girl?

Raw 4-koma:
http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/tomochan/

====Staff Notice====
Please refrain from uploading Series Cover that
can Spoil the Story. Thanks in Advance.
=====End Notice=======
Go to Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Their love not need be this complicated. New Window truepurple
  • 37 Replies
Topic JP Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window kabs
  • 287 Replies
Topic CDN LAX New Window WGDarker
  • 5 Replies
Topic [Warning Notice] Comment Section New Window OchaMeido❣
  • 0 Replies
Topic How long before the comments are back? New Window Vexstorm
  • 13 Replies

15803 Comments

IS THIS IT?! THE MOMENT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR?!

Spoiler

Is that an actual confirmed fact? Because I'm sure Jun's ability to somehow deny his feelings is strong enough to get him out of this "predicament"

This isnt Nisekoi.

Its slow because of format and being 1 page, this is about volume 3 ... yes, 721 single page long chapters. I understand the format make it seen slow because its not 15-20 pages per week and I do feel the same but its also not Nisekoi, then again I dont think people should expect this to turn into a Shoujo romance and then there is romance and almost kissing and then Tomo part-time co-worker starts having feelings for her ,... you know, people really should expect the same status quo to continue and they really SHOULD hope so considering the author H roots and what he did in said works.

Oh wow jun is becoming sherlock all of the sudden.

Did Jun finally reached enlightenment or something?

For him to admit Tomo is cute, that's...

I guess Tomo is ending huh? oh well I am ready.

Is that an actual confirmed fact? Because I'm sure Jun's ability to somehow deny his feelings is strong enough to get him out of this "predicament"

Damn straight she is Jun... Damn straight.

Yay, we get progress

My little Tomo can't be this cute.

I guess Tomo is ending huh? oh well I am ready.

ronpaul.jpg

Man and wife! Say "man and wife"!

Strange wedding...

Yes, a very strange wedding.

Mawage - that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam… And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva… So tweasure your wuv.

Man and wife! Say "man and wife"!

Knowing Jun, he'll probably visit the doctor tomorrow asking for a sex change.

puberty Tomo did a good job on Jun physically... but mentally he's the same screwed

Damn,Jun's dreams are pretty clear

Skip the formalities and go from BFF to asking for her hand in marriage without anything leading up to it. Or is there really nothing leading up to it?

puberty did a good job on Jun physically... but mentally he's the same

And I thought Vietnam flashbacks in cheap 90-s Rambo rip-offs and Naruto ones were bad. But then this came to existance.

Lol, That's why i say, Naruto's flashbacks (on the manga) are quite tame. One Piece still has the biggest amount of flashbacks in current ongoing series. Ushio & Tora also had a pretty annoying Flashback arc later on. This one still shows most characters(aside from Fluff). So it's even easy to forget it's a flashback.

And I thought Vietnam flashbacks in cheap 90-s Rambo rip-offs and Naruto ones were bad. But then this came to existance.

Jun: "I know, to stay together, we have to be....SUPER BESTIES!!! REGULAR BESTIES WOULD NOT BE ENOUGH!"
And thus, the cycle continues. If one listens carefully, they just might hear the echos of the author over the horizon: "I will never let this golden hen goooo"

If that seriously happens I am going to drop this manga instantly

And thus Jun decided on a sex-change operation.

Jun: "I know, to stay together, we have to be....SUPER BESTIES!!! REGULAR BESTIES WOULD NOT BE ENOUGH!"
And thus, the cycle continues. If one listens carefully, they just might hear the echos of the author over the horizon: "I will never let this golden hen goooo"

So all that 53 chapters were just his dream?

Was he hibernating or something?

If Misuzu and Carol know this they will go ballistic...

He is neutron-star dense, isn't he?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics