Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.97 - 122votes)

I got stuck in real life, so it's okay to get addicted to an MMO, right?

Alt Names: alt 人生詰んだからMMOにハマってもいいよね?alt Jinsei Tsun dakara MMO ni Hamatu te mo ii yo ne?alt Jinsei-MMO
Author: Muu-Muu (Muux2)
Artist: Muu-Muu (Muux2)
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A long-running web-manga hosted by Neetsha, by Muu-Muu.

Raws: http://niitomuumuu.x.fc2.com/index.html
Go to I got stuck in real life, so it's okay to get addicted to an MMO, right? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

240 Comments

Dating focused MMO...Are those a thing? Real world examples please.

IMVU could be considered as one.  Second Life, also.  At one point, there was a SIMS online but i think it closed.

this game has intelligent AI in some of the weirdest says...

If I can join the game, I want to fling someone to the monster.

See Lucent Heart - the forums make interesting reading.
They exist, and some people seem to take them seriously.
I can only imagine they're full of pretty creepy individuals though.

I will admit I TL,DR this chapter.

Same.

you know, in the recent months, due to school I've had to read several texts by some famous philosophers, none of them have made such an accurate description of human society as the first panel on page 11

On CH8 Page 10, the middle panel doesn't have the text cleaned off.  Not sure if it was just missed.  Well, doesn't matter as long as it is readable. XD   Thanks for the translations.

On a more related note, I am actually hoping for step-mom reappearance at some point.  So she can get what's coming to her. Or at the very least, the girl/s can have a confrontation with her that provides some sort of conclusion with that story line.  Right now... idk. Is it legal in Japan for kids to go off and live on their own(or with non-relatives) as minors? Are her 'parents' looking for her?  You would think she would be easy to find if she is still going to school...  I'm fine with lighthearted MMOs too... but dammit I want that bitch to suffer!

I checked the author after I started reading, because this seems like a standard Korean work. They constantly give them ugly semi-realistic faces and try to be funny about things at totally random. That, coupled with a lack of central focus on any kind of motivation or plot and I'm surprised this isn't a Korean manhwa.

Umm. Korean works are from left to right. This is right to left.

Get to the story already, jeez.

I checked the author after I started reading, because this seems like a standard Korean work. They constantly give them ugly semi-realistic faces and try to be funny about things at totally random. That, coupled with a lack of central focus on any kind of motivation or plot and I'm surprised this isn't a Korean manhwa.

Only thing that is ugly seems to be the people making comments like these

Second World...or whatever it was called. <_<

Close. It's Second Life.

Just finished reading the first part of the prologue... god I'd love to beat the heck out of that bitchy step-mother.

Second World...or whatever it was called. <_<

One that existed, Luna Online. It literally had a in game match maker.

The yuru yuri reference...

I will admit I TL,DR this chapter.

i think the shift fits this manga,as its based in escapism.When you enter the game wold you feel more relaxed and the manga changes with this feelings

This is pretty bad. I feel like the author is rushing the story for the sake of character development rather than creating an interest virtual world. And seriously, what game starts you off in the middle of no where with out giving you a basic tutorial?

There are people complaining about exactly opposite things on other titles, so just which way should an ideal author of ideal manga go?

This is pretty bad. I feel like the author is rushing the story for the sake of character development rather than creating an interest virtual world. And seriously, what game starts you off in the middle of no where with out giving you a basic tutorial?

I'm just reading for the plot at this point... dat outfit though...crazy-monkey-emoticon-084.gif?1292792401

if a pair attached to man ... I don't  think I want to see that ...

Thats ok. The Sailors do.

I'm not really liking how things develop so far in the MMO though.

"these are annoying" she says? lady I think those floaters are what's keeping you from drowning, be a little more thankful

That's what I call a mood whiplash. It starts out narrowly missing a suicide and then goes straight for the breast jokes. Although perhaps the tone will remain more consistent after the prologue.

Yeah, I can definitely see mood whiplash.

Part of the reason I released the Prologue all at once is I felt he was building up this mood that he wasn't really going to deliver on - this isn't Punpun or Ressentiment. It's a decent read, but anyone expecting the depression-filled VRMMORPG experience should check out Ressentiment instead, the tone is more lighthearted from here on out.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics