Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 1257votes)

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

Alt Names: alt ¡Tomo-chan es una chica!alt トモちゃんは女の子!alt 토모짱은 여자아이!alt Si Tomo-chan ay babae!alt Tomo-chan är en tjej!alt Tomo-chan è una ragazza!alt Tomo-chan é uma Garota!alt Tomo-chan da kız!alt Tomo-chan er en jente!alt Tomo-chan est une fille !alt Tomo-chan is a girl!alt Tomo-chan is een meisje!alt Tomo-chan ist ein Mädchen!alt Tomo-chan itu Perempuan!alt Томо-тян — девочка!alt טומו היא בחורה!
Author: Yanagida Fumita
Artist: Yanagida Fumita
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tomo Aizawa was raised in a Karate Dojo and lived her life as a tomboy until high school. As a result, her childhood friend/love interest Junichirou Kubota (aka Jun) doesn't treat her as a girl at all.

Now... How to get him to see her as a girl?

Raw 4-koma:
http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/tomochan/

====Staff Notice====
Please refrain from uploading Series Cover that
can Spoil the Story. Thanks in Advance.
=====End Notice=======
Go to Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Their love not need be this complicated. New Window truepurple
  • 37 Replies
Topic JP Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window kabs
  • 287 Replies
Topic CDN LAX New Window WGDarker
  • 5 Replies
Topic [Warning Notice] Comment Section New Window OchaMeido❣
  • 0 Replies
Topic How long before the comments are back? New Window Vexstorm
  • 13 Replies

15803 Comments

I get that this series started over two years ago and it barely feels like we're any closer to Tomo and Jun getting together as a couple. But you have to keep that in perspective. For example, it took over 25 years for Jon and Liz to finally get together in Garfield.

Oh, please, god no.

I love Tomo and all, but I don’t think I’ll have the commitment to keep reading if it stretches itself on too long. That’s the reason I dropped Detective Conan. You can only stretch a plot so long before it begins to feel unnatural and forced.

Plus I’d like to potentially still be alive, by the time the ending rolls around :D

I get that this series started over two years ago and it barely feels like we're any closer to Tomo and Jun getting together as a couple. But you have to keep that in perspective. For example, it took over 25 years for Jon and Liz to finally get together in Garfield.

Mod Warning/Notice: Please refrain from changing the series Cover Image that can Spoil the Series. 

Make sure to use BBC [spoiler]tag when discuss spoilers. 

This series's c.s have been given couple of warning reminders, Please follow our rules.  

That's technically only 36 chapters of a 20-page-chapter manga, which is probably ahead of the curve.

Probably can stretch that to 72 chapters. 4-koma can have quite a bit of content in those four panels. That content can be expanded in a normal manga by actually drawing out transitions, full or double page spreads, etc.

Suffice to say one 4-koma page does not necessarily equal one page in a typical manga. 4-koma are far more condensed, stripping out some thing mult-page per chapter manga take for granted.

Spoiler

And then there is Yesterday wo Utatte...

Whoa. Today Chapter 112 was translated. 

Finally a kiss.

And next chapter is series end.

A sign?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Please use spoiler tags for large size pics/videos and if you just plan to write a couple paragraphs. Otherwise I will start giving warning points to those that continue to post them as is. 

-Dafortminor

Wondering now what actually constitutes a "small" size image on this site, as it seems there were a few posts that got nuked that contained a single panel image from this manga that seemed to fall within the ten line limit as mentioned on the comment rules and guidelines page.

https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/18007-must-read-comment-sections-rules-and-guidelines/

Spoiler

Please use spoiler tags for large size pics/videos and if you just plan to write a couple paragraphs. Otherwise I will start giving warning points to those that continue to post them as is. 

-Dafortminor

Spoiler

Spoiler

Did they just... openly communicate? About how they perceive each other? It might have been in passing, but this is monumental, at this rate they might - and I'm just spitballing here - actually enjoy each other's company without it being a federal fucking issue.

Jitsu Wa took a lot longer and that (arguably) got even better once they were together. Horimiya remained good too, but that was monthly and i don't remember how long it took them to get together. 

Spoiler

Who the hell is this? This isn't Jun. No way. He would never realize OR think something of THAT magnitude.

He does, all the time, it's just that he resets his brain to keep the status quo. He isn't that dense, he's just a coward (or honor bound to his promise, but I feel that's just the way he justifies his cowardice) 

Now we keep playing the waiting game...
Noooo! I can't wait a month now! Well, happy holidays Fumita sensei, I'll be waiting for the next chapters.

Literally denser than a dying star

Ah, yes. The characters themselves explaining how they've developed. A staple of good writing.

God damn, he’s so dense I'm amazed he hasn’t imploded into a black hole yet.

Jitsu Wa took a lot longer and that (arguably) got even better once they were together. Horimiya remained good too, but that was monthly and i don't remember how long it took them to get together. 

And then there is Yesterday wo Utatte...

"Oh shit, this is it!  It's finally going to happen!  No way this is going to go back to status quo!" 

*muffled Fumita laughing in the distance*

That's technically only 36 chapters of a 20-page-chapter manga, which is probably ahead of the curve.

Last page until Mid-January. Have a nice Christmas.

ok can we FINALLY move on to them dating and all of the plotlines that can follow

i mean good lord 721 pages.  seven hundred and twenty one pages.

ok can we FINALLY move on to them dating and all of the plotlines that can follow

i mean good lord 721 pages.  seven hundred and twenty one pages.

Jun.exe has been upgraded to Jun-2.0.exe with new features such as common sense and award winners like basic recognition. Coming soon to Jun-3.0 ... wood.

Spoiler

Why would it end?
Jun can "reset" himself. Whenever we had progress he did it, and will do it again. Even if the status quo is broken now, he can rebuild it.
Or we could see them dating, that would be nice too. It doesnt have to end the moment they start dating.
As for me, i'd like to see a role reversal. Tomo accepts she'll remain in brozone forever and gives up on Jun, but Jun realizes he likes Tomo. Or something like that.

I hope the author is sane enough to realize that after this monstrous flashback going back to status quo won't be well receveid by the readers. At least, not by me.
I'm fine with seeing them dating, it could be quite hilarious given how both of them aren't exactly well experienced in that sort of things.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics