Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 370votes)

Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon

Alt Names: alt 小林さんちのメイドラゴンalt 小林家的妹抖龙alt 코바야시네의 메이드래곤alt La Sirvienta Dragón de Kobayashi-sanalt Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maidalt The Maid Dragon of Kobayashi-sanalt Дракон-горничная Кобаяши-сан
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kobayashi lives alone in an apartment, until one day, Tooru appeared and they ended up living together. Tooru looks down on humans as inferior and foolish. But having been saved by Kobayashi-san, she does everything she can to repay the debt and help her with various things, although not everything goes according to plan. A mythical everyday life comedy about a hard working office lady living with a dragon girl.
Go to Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 2 Raws New Window Cirno9Baka
  • 8 Replies

910 Comments

ch 46, pg 3 "relax" should be "relaxing"

pg 9, "since when are you there?" should be "since when were you there?"

ch 41, pg 08, "even it it hit her right in the face" should be "if"

ch 43, pg 07, "dispose of them would useful" should be "would be useful"

ch 43, pg 14, "being to rash" should be "too rash"

ch 44, pg 04, “She will remove the will to fight with mystical” … with “mystical” what? This sentence seems unfinished.

Reminds me of that maid cafe I went to in Japan where the girl glared at me the entire time then spit on me and stepped on my balls in high heels.

...wait...

thinking-face_1f914.png

They do have the tsundere archetypes in maid cafes ya know.

Reminds me of that maid cafe I went to in Japan where the girl glared at me the entire time then spit on me and stepped on my balls in high heels.

...wait...

thinking-face_1f914.png

Guess who else shows up in the same chapter:
14.jpg?89897961

...isn't this kind of a spoiler?

This is a potential spoiler from another Kyoshinsha manga. Read at your own risk.

Spoiler

Lol, its really not. The Maid Cafe chapter especially. Typos, bad or oddly worded translations, ect.

You're taking his comment completely out of context. Just look at the time he posted and the time the newer 4chan chapters were posted.

Ayy, Chirno's back in the town boys mmm...~!

Lol, its really not. The Maid Cafe chapter especially. Typos, bad or oddly worded translations, ect.

why don't you point out which one "Typos, bad or oddly worded translations, ect." ?

Rest assured, it is a quality translation.

I imagine Fafnir would enjoy that maid cafe being an otaku and lover of curses

I just chilled with the anime over the weekend, this is great timing.

.....I need to learn how to read japanese!

O_O
This need to be translated!!!

Guess who else shows up in the same chapter:
14.jpg?89897961

nice bunch of updates...

i think between that 5 dragons, lucoa is the strongest

Well, Lucoa is not just a dragon, she's also a God. 

nice bunch of updates...

i think between that 5 dragons, lucoa is the strongest

They are mentioned, and they also show up in chapter 50.

16.jpg?_=1435856477

I'm just not sure where in the timeline their story falls.

O_O

This need to be translated!!!

And I love to see Kobayashi becoming all serious. 

they shouldn't fight ...

just do some yuri rape instead ... (like what Kanna almost do) ... =3= ...

ever since the anime adaptation i tend to read this with their anime voice in my head..

esp kanna and luqoas voice

If you've seen the anime, how could you possibly NOT use their voices when you read chapters?  I can't have enough deadpan Kanna.  Just too bad we don't have a voice for Iruru.

Thank you, people of 4chan for picking this up.

ever since the anime adaptation i tend to read this with their anime voice in my head..

This plus the music that always plays in every chapter

Fucking nice man.  Bunch of updates are always welcome. Thanks!

Nice big aztec godde- I mean update

"which one is stronger" is always the taboo question in anywhere

I wonder what itdoes

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics