Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 27votes)

Oyome ni Ikenai!

Alt Names: alt お嫁にいけない!alt 嫁不出去alt I Am Wrong for a Bride!alt I Can’t Be a Bride!
Author: Fujiwara Kiyo
Artist: Fujiwara Kiyo
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: She dreams what any normal woman dreams: Find a good man and get married. There's only one hitch. She has absolutely zero talent in being a housewife! Determined to overcome this problem, she enrolls in classes to learn. The only problem is her teacher turns out to be a man and a younger one at that!
Go to Oyome ni Ikenai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

39 Comments

There's a third chapter on other sites, but the manga is marked as completed as well. Any clue on whether it's completed for real after three chapters?

It's complete at 5 Volumes. 

There's a third chapter on other sites, but the manga is marked as completed as well. Any clue on whether it's completed for real after three chapters?

[spoiler] Rawr! He was like my wifu you can't have [/spoilers]

A second chapter !>?!?!!?!> omghg thank you Aerandia Scans.

Yes!

I love a manga where it's an older woman with a younger man!

It's a refreshing take!

..K-k-k-k-kimi wa Petto, is that you!?

Jokes aside, it's cute and amusing. It has potential.

Unfortunately, the bar has been set fairly high, and I can't shake the feeling that I've read it before.

Just came across this manga, and it promises to be really good.  Looking forward to more.

Pretty good first chapter, liking the 2 main leads so far. Unfortunately from the lack of updates this looks like it's been dropped?
@Sook

It's not a oneshot, its 5-volumes long.
It's so refreshing- it's a lovely one-shot!
I gotta agree, though, the art is unusual, but it grows on you. Well it grew on me as I read Wild Ones, anyway. I think Fujiwara-sensei's style was at it's best in wild Ones volumes 5 and 6 maybe 4.

Now that I read this story, I must say that it seems like a cute manga so far, and I like the main characters. I'd like to see how this story develops so I'll definitely keep reading this.
Super cute story! Also, I think the art's fine; it's different from the typical shoujo-style w/ that half the new mangaka seem to have nowadays. I enjoyed Wild Ones, too, so I'm looking forward to this!
Well, the art is sub-par even by my lenient standards, but so far the story is fun and I can tell that I'll rather like both of the leads. I'm hoping the art will grow on me, it isn't the worst I've seen, but I think I'll enjoy this one either way.
Oh my gosh, this manga's finally translated! Thank you, Aerandria!

I love Wild Ones, so hopefully this one will be romantic and fluffy like it. -‿-

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics