Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 370votes)

Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon

Alt Names: alt 小林さんちのメイドラゴンalt 小林家的妹抖龙alt 코바야시네의 메이드래곤alt La Sirvienta Dragón de Kobayashi-sanalt Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maidalt The Maid Dragon of Kobayashi-sanalt Дракон-горничная Кобаяши-сан
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kobayashi lives alone in an apartment, until one day, Tooru appeared and they ended up living together. Tooru looks down on humans as inferior and foolish. But having been saved by Kobayashi-san, she does everything she can to repay the debt and help her with various things, although not everything goes according to plan. A mythical everyday life comedy about a hard working office lady living with a dragon girl.
Go to Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 2 Raws New Window Cirno9Baka
  • 8 Replies

910 Comments

I just realised that there was like 4 more chapters.

We got some new male character, yay.

Also, Fafnir, I don't know if you're bipolar or just a tsundere with a good pokerface...

Can Tooru by stopped by AdBlock?

So, magic is some kind of programming language?

Does that mean black magic is java script? 

Oh I've seen before what happens when you give a computer programer access to magic..

ch 51, pg 04, "I'm going to erase your map" this is wrong, it should be "erase you from the map"
"I'll erase Elma's too..." should be just "Elma too"

"Map" can be slang for "face". "Erase your map" is a way of saying "kill you". Not sure if that's what the translator was going for, but it is valid and vernacular English. Though maybe awkwardly old-fashioned and specific.

Aida-san looks very creepy in pg9, ch51. Big eyes don't fit on old hags.

Iruru is best dragon, so it makes up for it.

Still not used to giant boob loli....

damn 4 chapters in a day? nice and thx

btw, any chance you can translate the extras in the tanks like authors notes? if it's too much then I understand

hmm, so Tooru really tried to makes Kobayasi semi immortal by eating her flesh ...

It would be beyond funny if for one chapter the series just went full blown yuri.

"Cool Kyoushinsha" taste :

1. Futa ...

2. Boobs, loli with boobs enter too ...

3. Shouta (usually get molested by boobs)

yuri somewhat enter, but usually it will goes into futa ...

tried to read "Mononoke Sharing" ...

(all female youkai want to goes yuri with girl MC, but they want to "grow it" out of her)

in maid dragon, there's yuri loli action tough (and one of loli almost rape the other loli)

read this for yuri loli story "Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: Kanna no Nichijō"

(the artist is different, I guess because overload work he need some assistant too)

(yeah, he was H mangaka and sometimes he still try spare his leftover time to create H manga ... but he get VERY BUSY, since he's right now handling more than 5 active manga)

he tried to make better drawing, but can't since his time is very limited (thus all his art get rough)

he even imagine one of his character manga helping him ...

(at omake "Komori-san wa Kotowarenai!")

but he just can't refuse offer to create new manga, thus all chaos in his work ...

(his work still good and have about average sales tough, and 3 of his work even adapted to anime version, this count as big success)

I've got a request, if it gets read: Can be large SFX be translated? (a small subtitle is enough)

Well this is Cool Kyoushinsha's work. Plus we almost got into futanari territory a couple chapters back. What you're asking for is a mild surprise x3  *expected*

corrected

Sometimes I forgot how short Iruru is because how huge her boobs mmm...

ch 50, pg 06, "for while" should be "for a while"
pg 07, "able the control" should be "able to control"
pg 09, "I could havef" should be "have"
pg 11, "Toour" should be "Tooru"
pg 12, "the made" should be "they made"

"What are your feelings" (0.1 seconds elapsed) "I love you!"

The standard blush and stammer routine gets old, Tooru is awesome.

ch 51, pg 04, "I'm going to erase your map" this is wrong, it should be "erase you from the map"
"I'll erase Elma's too..." should be just "Elma too"

It would be beyond funny if for one chapter the series just went full blown yuri.

I submit ch.48 to your attention:

Spoiler

Well this is Cool Kyoushinsha's work. Plus we almost got into futanari territory a couple chapters back. What you're asking for is a mild surprise x3

ch 48, pg 3, "the really trust" should be "they really trust"
pg 4, speech bubble with the word "But" wasnt clean properly, you can still see the Japanese words
pg 7, says "miad", should be "maid".

Iruru has become best girl?  What black magic is this?

Ch 48 pg 6

What the hell is up with those hands what are you doing Cool?

gambate oppaidragon!

ch51, page 4 "I'm going to erase your map"

shouldn't be: "I'm going to erase you off the map" ?? and use "wipe" instead of "erase"

They do have the tsundere archetypes in maid cafes ya know.

Yeah but they don't do the stuff he's talking about (the joke is that it was actually a dominatrix)

ch 47, pg 6, "they don't seem use" should be "they don't seem to use"

pg 8, "just part thouhg" should be "though"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics