Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 238votes)

Seitokai Yakuindomo

Alt Names: alt 生徒会役員共alt Student Council Staff Membersalt SYD
Author: Ujiie Tozen
Artist: Ujiie Tozen
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "I applied here since it's a close walk from my house. But it's really full of girls, huh?"
In this 4-koma series Tsuda Takatoshi is a new student in the recently gender-integrated high school. He's asked to join the student council as the vice president. Thus begins his days as the only normal boy among 3 female student council officers...
Go to Seitokai Yakuindomo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kotomi's Prospective Sister in-Law/Prospectos para Futura Cuñada de Kotomi New Window subliminal
  • 12 Replies

1074 Comments

I wasn't expecting to read facts about cat's nipples when I opened batoto.

You don't know what you'll learn!

The nipples most to the front produce more, so there's a bit of a tussle for who gets to drink where. With pets, it isn't as pronounced as in nature, but whoever gets the best spots will grow a little bit bigger a little bit faster, while whoever's in last place is going to probably be staying there.

In pork at least, it's called 'Teat Rank', will be pretty much set (barring any deaths) before they're a week old, and generally the piglets will refuse to drink anywhere but what they've ended up with in the hierarchy, even if the others are already done!

I wasn't expecting to read facts about cat's nipples when I opened batoto.

It's funny how Shino and Suzu are in shock mode when Tsuda says he's getting a girl a present but became all smiles when he said it was for his sister.

According to her reaction, Aria's probably cool with a harem end though, which is nice. XD

Red string of fate... pfftt!

I was hoping Hata would joke about Pres getting caught in a c*m string.

As it was said in ch.449, do kittens really suck from a specific nipple?

The nipples most to the front produce more, so there's a bit of a tussle for who gets to drink where. With pets, it isn't as pronounced as in nature, but whoever gets the best spots will grow a little bit bigger a little bit faster, while whoever's in last place is going to probably be staying there.

In pork at least, it's called 'Teat Rank', will be pretty much set (barring any deaths) before they're a week old, and generally the piglets will refuse to drink anywhere but what they've ended up with in the hierarchy, even if the others are already done!

As it was sad in ch.449, do kittens really suck from a specific nipple?

The kitten that suck from the furthest nipple from the chest would be the weakest... or so I've heard.

So both Hirose and Mori have grown a lot since entering High school, just in different ways...

As it was said in ch.449, do kittens really suck from a specific nipple?

Is nobody going to point out that during the tomato juice strip Tsuda made a dirty joke?

TSUDA. MADE. A. DIRTY. JOKE.

As fortold the end times will soon be upon us.

Kotomi did name it as "Big Mountain".

Boner so big and hard it went thru a costume?

Ok that last panel killed me lol

Man that last panel, i thought tsuda tail was his dick

Maybe that was the joke. He got a boner.

Man that last panel, i thought tsuda tail was his dick

Apparently Toki-san's name is Kaoru. "Toki Kaoru"

another gold chapter again as usual

may this series hit the 1k mark

Nice round ~~~

Next chapter, Kuri to Risu (chestnut and squirrels)

Is that Shino cosplaying as Mori? 

about ginkgo nuts ...

it smells like certain cheese and some if not most people don't like it ...

not to mention the sap cause allergy reaction to skin and it contain a bit poison ...

BUT ...

you can harvest it using glove, and can get rid the poison with cooking method ...

can be used for :

1. Snack ...

2. Cook with rice ...

3. Alcohol snack ...

quite delicious, but other country don't really fond with it because that allergen sap and poison ...

(still available in their original place, Japan)

I think I read that too in Senpai, Sore Hitokuchi Kudasai!   ch.17

Three chapters and no best girl but we got a best ABS, I guess fair enough ♥

Spoiler

Just flag crusher doing flag crusher things.

Spoiler

Yeah we've known for 400 chapters or so.

about ginkgo nuts ...

it smells like certain cheese and some if not most people don't like it ...

not to mention the sap cause allergy reaction to skin and it contain a bit poison ...

BUT ...

you can harvest it using glove, and can get rid the poison with cooking method ...

can be used for :

1. Snack ...

2. Cook with rice ...

3. Alcohol snack ...

quite delicious, but other country don't really fond with it because that allergen sap and poison ...

(still available in their original place, Japan)

... Tsuda has nice abs- +30 p

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics