Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 217votes)

SE

Alt Names: alt エス・イーalt エスイーalt ΣΕalt System Engineer
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: About an awkward encounter between a 22-year-old university graduate, a high school student and a sex sleeve?!
Go to SE Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A 17 year old middle school student? New Window browneyes23
  • 9 Replies
Topic time to get the hell out of here New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

346 Comments

this relationship is just too amusing :3

Is it wrong to want it to never proceed too far too fast so I can enjoy this awkwardness as long as possible??

So cute

Hmmmmm ... I wonder if

Spoiler

If you don't think that you are one, then you most certainly are!

that credits page was totally in an inappropriate position.

Indeed it was, dammit Batoto!

I uploaded a v2 to fix it...

goddamit it was certainly pretty effective xD

LMAO! That credits page.

Hmmmmm ... I wonder if

Spoiler

"SPECIFICATION!!!!" 

LOL

also is the credit page before the last page on purpose? XD

God I love this story xD

chp17p16

"I'm a pervert!"

She just noticed...

great updated thank for his work

I just started this but he graduated without realizing that SE do more stuff that programming??

Thinking back, that was a really dangerous chapter to read at the university's library (•_•)

If he turns around he'll explode just like that faucet did.

To be more specific, his faucet is what's going to explode.

Thank for the update!!

I love It!!

No tragedy here bro.

Thank you so much for posting these. I can't wait until more chapters are released.

The credits pages are too much, rofl

If he turns around he'll explode just like that faucet did.

Goddammit Japan, why do you always have to mix tragedy and tits?

don't worry, this isn't a seo title, and wait till you get to chapter 20 ;)

No tragedy here bro.

Great I love, strongly following :)

The guy can know how you fap from the way you write your code ?

Spoiler

I think this Silver Bullet guy will be a nice addition. I kind of like him. He has an "in your face" type of personality and is not scared to say things that need to be said. Yet, at the same time, he points out the things that should be corrected while still giving praise when it is due.

Well, no doubt he's not scared to say things that need to be said, but mostly he's not scared to say things that don't need to be said and shouldn't be.  He's an example of the brilliant prima donna, and in real life they almost always turn out to be not worth it; they screw up more shit with their fucking around than they help with their oh-so-leet skilz.  This is true whether in show biz or coding or wherever.  Of course, in manga I'm sure the leet skilz will be totally worth his bullshit because, you know, manga.

If I met this guy I think right now I'd be saying, "Well, that's impressive, but I'm even more impressive:  I can tell what kind of person you are without even seeing your code.  I'm guessing, arrogant, self-centred bastard with a huge but fragile ego that leads him to obsess over trying to humiliate everyone he meets.  Why the ego is fragile I couldn't guess, but I wonder if there's some connection between that and fixating on people's sex lives?"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics