Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.93 - 124votes)

BUILDER

Alt Names: alt Builderalt 빌더
Author: Moon Ha-Neul & lee Dong-Joon
Artist: Moon Ha-Neul & lee Dong-Joon
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: In the near future, humans have created technology to allow them to dream whatever they desire. Those who seek to become gods in this dream world are called "Builders". A girl uses this technology for the first time for the same purpose. Why does she want to become a Builder?!

Original Webcomic:
http://www.lezhin.com/comic/builder
Go to BUILDER Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

201 Comments

To the guys who responded back to me ye olde comment -- most of what ye said was irrelevant to my complaint, and Alchaeus' comment was funny in particular, because what I wanted to say was -- "This was played as a simple story, and slavery is way too heavy of a topic for it."

That is to say, slavery is not a simple topic. It needs to be used with tact and proper bricklaying of the story's structure. Having a happy-go-lucky, muscle-and-boobs, power-fantasy story which only has a dash of mystery suddenly plunge into the deep despair that is rape and slavery is just way too heavy handed, or at least that's how I perceive it. It's just in bad taste, it spoils the mood. It's obvious that the author used it as a way to shoelace the characters together with that OP girl, but using an overly dramatic method to get them there, is just in bad taste.
Kinda hard to not take "a story too seriously" when someone throws pain and suffering at your face. I just think it's something that should be avoided altogether.

But at least the comic is back to its random action scenes, so at least we have that.

This one became far more interesting in the last few chapters.  Its hard to care about a struggle that can be resolved by turning off a game.  They should have dropped more hints or just revealed the nature of the third layer earlier. A bit of insomnia drove the binge read that finally got me past ch30. 

It feels like they're Charlie's angels right now.

i forgot this entire manga's existence

manhwa. It's Korean. Left to Right.

Spoiler

large.jpg

Zac got fed XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :

Spoiler

So, if I get it right it's about puberty right ...
Before http://vatoto.com/reader#f077bac05fa5cbaa_6

After http://vatoto.com/reader#e440a092e540e9ee_2

r/BiggerThanYouThought

WAAAAHHH~ 

Someone picked it back up QQ

WE'RE BACK BABY!

IT BAAACCKKKKK..... BAAAAACCCCKKKKKKK...... FINALLY IT BAAACCKK... *cryingoutloud*

Niiice thanks for the tl =D

IT LIVES! YAAAAASS

i forgot this entire manga's existence

So, if I get it right it's about puberty right ...
Before http://vatoto.com/reader#f077bac05fa5cbaa_6

After http://vatoto.com/reader#e440a092e540e9ee_2

I don't gv a damn about anything. JUST GIVE ME THAT FUCKING NEW CHAPTER ALREADY!!!!!

Definitely not following this for the very low chance of some things happening.

slow release affecting this guy too much, we need the boobs... NOW!

guess this chapter delivered :D

So now these guys are going to rescue those damsel in distress princesses. How predictable lol jk. Any sexist-feminist here? Its your time to shine.

@Cephei It's not a feeling...

God damn it! I swear, the chapters feel way too short.

Slavery...Oh boy.
Why not add more infuriating topics? Why not strip them down and fuck their eye sockets? Why not have the steroids-main-guy ru...... etc

slow release affecting this guy too much, we need the boobs... NOW!

I'm not going to go justice-warrior here, it's the numbing cliches for cheap plot and audience outrage that's bothering me.
Playing with extremes to emotionally-manipulate the audience is as cheap as it gets. I know this is a pretty amateuristic story, but this is pretty disappointing right here.

It's a webtoon about virtual reality, what else did you expect? 

The story was complete bollocks from the very beginning. Also slavery in a world whithout law of our society is completely believable. Shit, slavery still exists in the real world despite all the laws and what not. It's not that far fetched.

And not just exists, prospers too. :( By the amount there's now more than ever.

The story was complete bollocks from the very beginning. Also slavery in a world whithout law of our society is completely believable. Shit, slavery still exists in the real world despite all the laws and what not. It's not that far fetched.

Slavery...Oh boy.
Why not add more infuriating topics? Why not strip them down and fuck their eye sockets? Why not have the steroids-main-guy rush to their aid on a white steed clad in shining armour? Why not have them grow their hair, put them in a tower, and lay out a banner for all to see: "Plot device here".
I'm not going to go justice-warrior here, it's the numbing cliches for cheap plot and audience outrage that's bothering me.
Playing with extremes to emotionally-manipulate the audience is as cheap as it gets. I know this is a pretty amateuristic story, but this is pretty disappointing right here.
I can get power-fantasies, but senseless drama?
Meh.

Spoiler

If you wanted to read a series you could take seriously, you could have dropped this manwha from chapter 1. Even better, not to sound racist but, drop it the moment you see it's a korean webcomic.

that God's fu*ked up!

Slavery...Oh boy.
Why not add more infuriating topics? Why not strip them down and fuck their eye sockets? Why not have the steroids-main-guy rush to their aid on a white steed clad in shining armour? Why not have them grow their hair, put them in a tower, and lay out a banner for all to see: "Plot device here".

I can get power-fantasies, but senseless drama?
Meh.

Spoiler

You are thinking too hard about this and taking this comic too seriously.  I came here for the giant jugs on the cover page, stayed for the numerous panty shots.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics