Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 317votes)

Cage of Eden

Alt Names: alt หนีตายเกาะนรกล้านปีalt 伊甸之栏alt エデンの檻alt Eden no Orialt 逃离伊甸园alt 逃離伊甸園alt Klatka Edenualt Клетка Эдема
Author: Yamada Yoshinobu
Artist: Yamada Yoshinobu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akira and his classmates are traveling on a plane when it crashes onto an island inhabited by species thought to have been extinct. The situation becomes increasingly desperate as some of Akira's classmates are eaten alive, while some kill others in desperation. Now Akira and a few other survivors are trying to survive what seems to be a horrible nightmare.
Go to Cage of Eden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Questions For Those Who Finished Cage of Eden New Window sylviandark
  • 10 Replies
Topic Your the leader now! Pick five people to be in your group. New Window Mokata
  • 15 Replies
Topic Am I the only one getting annoyed at the fan service? New Window - Jie -
  • 13 Replies
Topic The Lord of Hades New Window Eien No
  • 53 Replies
Topic games similar to this? New Window morlyn
  • 0 Replies
Topic mariya's laptop New Window paradox_dimension
  • 3 Replies

591 Comments

"I rather die then show my pantsu" - Tokiwa aya
read the new chapter and behind the chimeras body there is something? just hope its not hashiramas face, seriously that guys face pops out from everywhere
Who wouldn't want to read this?The title is a oxymoron. One word meaning paradise the other meaning prison.
three headed monster uses lick, lick, and more licks..
@Kuroiikawa: My thoughts exactly....
Death flags all over the place!!! Nooo!
HOLY FUCK!!!!!!
I wonder if it has 3 brains? Then it would get confused by trying to chase 3 different targets at the same time. LOL
According to the info on their scanlators' forum, ch. 138 will come soon (probably today). As for ch 137, they had problems with getting raws to scanlate but that's supposed to be taken care of by now, so that should come around sooner or later as well. Just wait patiently. :)
Seriously with everything that happened so far, if you hear such weird noise, and see a GIGANTIC PAW..

I wouldn't care to see the rest, i'd just scream RUN!!! Leave everything behind just fuckin run with all your might NOW
What happend with chapters 137&138????
Posted Image holy shit that monster looks overpowered
oops, meant 137 & 138
still waiting for ch. 37 & 38 before reading the latest updates...
Wow 5 chapters in one day... Thank a bunch "Death Toll Scanlations" :D

The Horror is back :)
WHAT SCIENCE HAS DONE ?

(sr, cant help myself after reading the newest chapter)
I wish this creature appeared in the pyramid instead.
like the person below me ... SHITS GOT REAL... VERY FUCKING OMEGA REAL.... THIS... THIS.... IS.... THE BEST MANGA EVER .... after one piece tho ....
mother of cerb nest!
KINGDOM OF COWs.... now that a place i wanna live in ...
Shit got real. VERY REAL!
.... it's fine now ....... ~>..<~
wtf ..... please fix chapter 139 page 13 ... my dick is on the line ...(Well not really)
Best monster.
It'd be strange if no one gets eaten this time. Which Cerberus is more realistic? This one or the old one? Three heads with three necks or three heads on one neck?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics